• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VO vs. TEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
VOBanner11_zpsf112f6b6.png

gbaGKlg.png

Rules

~All SPPF Guild War Rules and Regular Rules Apply~

~4 on 4 Standard Smogon Tier ORAS OU on PO/PS~

~ All Battles Most Be Best of 3. Nothing More And Nothing Less~

~Subs can only battle IF AND ONLY IF the leader/co-leader/War Captain of their clan HAS CONFIRMED that they will be subbing in for someone else~

~5 War Members in total for each side, first team to 3 wins, wins the war!~

~Deadline: 2 weeks from when this thread is approved~

~Be a good Sport~

~No Spamming~

~Keep posting only to members of either clan~

War Team Line-Up

Saph~ (PS) vs. Afro (PS)
Brunerv2 (WiFi) vs Conquer Phoenix (WiFi)
Kirito-The-Black-Swordsman-SD (WiFi) vs. Pie (WiFi)
Scizor64 (WiFi) vs. Crssy (WiFi)
Naoto Shirogane (PS) vs. PTZ [SIZE=1](PS)

Wecondo12 (WiFi) vs. Erron Black (WiFi)

[/SIZE]
VO Subs

Meta (PS/WiFi)
Epic (PS)

TEF Subs

Fairwitch
Akafile​

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh its finally up good luck to both guilds and naoto did they put a wrong person in the face offs?

edit: nvm read the front wrong I see whats going on now XD

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Lost against ptz 2-0

I just can't play like I used to which kind of sucks cause I really used to be good but now I am bad haha

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Confirming. Good games Phoenix o/

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Lost to my opponent 2-0. GG Pi, you're far past my OU on wifi skills (which barely exist tbh, I don't play the tier much at all, especially on wifi.)

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
beat erron black 2-1. ggs m8!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
beat erron black 2-1. ggs m8!

good job wec not sure where erron is to confirm this though XD so that must mean we have a tie once again so whoever has not got there matches done please try to get them done soon ^_^

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
afro and I are playing ~8pm east tonight.

That being said, whats happening with Scizor vs Crys? Looking through vms there wasn't that much real scheduling and the last one to crys from scizor went ignored. I believe sciz was trying to get this done before he went on vacation but I think he left today. Since I don't think this war was meant to be 6 v 6, is afro vs me going to be the last match then? Or do we need to sub people

Status
Not open for further replies.