• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VO vs. TEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

00swms

Chaos Theory
afro and I are playing ~8pm east tonight.

That being said, whats happening with Scizor vs Crys? Looking through vms there wasn't that much real scheduling and the last one to crys from scizor went ignored. I believe sciz was trying to get this done before he went on vacation but I think he left today. Since I don't think this war was meant to be 6 v 6, is afro vs me going to be the last match then? Or do we need to sub people

No the war was meant to be 6 vs 6 that isn't an error.

-00swms

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
What happens if it goes 3-3 then? Haven't seen a 6v6 war before on serebii.

Last edited:

I believe the official rules are to enter a 3v3 rap battle tiebreaker.

00swms

Chaos Theory

Don't ask me I brought that up myself in the xat towards Nick. Really it isn't that complicated if it does go 3-3 all they'll need to be done is send out subs from both sides as the tie breaker. Anyways the 6 vs. 6 war was agreed upon by two parties involved in the process.

-00swms

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lost to afro, hax might have mattered, ggs : }

Gg's tef. Hope more WiFi wars later on!

Status
Not open for further replies.