• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Voice actors you wish could work on the show?

Psycho Cut

Morgan Freeman. Obviously.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Morgan Freeman. Obviously.

I still don't get posts like these. They're never gonna happen, and I WISH people would have a little tinsy bit more common sense before wishing that Madonna voices Caitlin whenever she bothers to debut on the anime.
Then again, this IS a wishing topic, but things like that just tick me off.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I would love to have Clancy Brown voice someone in Pokémon. I could easily see him being a good voice for Ghetsis, or one of the stronger Legendary Pokémon that may be able to communicate telepathically with their trainers, especially if Reshiram or Zekrom are given that ability. Steven Jay Blum would also make a very good voice for Ghetsis. Also, depending on how old they want to make N, I could think of a few good voices for him: Yuri Lowenthal, Crispin Freeman, or Dave Wittenburg would fit, depending on how old they want to make him sound. Heck, if Cheren appears, I could easily see Yuri Lowenthal being a great voice for him. As for females, I wouldn't mind seeing Trina Nishimura and/or Brina Palencia voice Anthea and/or Concordia should they appear in the animé.

Last edited:

alicetama

Pokabu <3
It would be awesome if Laura Bailey or Monica Rial could voice a role on Pokemon. They're voices are awesome. ^^ (They're also both very nice irl, too!)

I would love to have Clancy Brown voice someone in Pokémon. I could easily see him being a good voice for Ghetsis, or one of the stronger Legendary Pokémon that may be able to communicate telepathically with their trainers, especially if Reshiram or Zekrom are given that ability. Steven Jay Blum would also make a very good voice for Ghetsis. Also, depending on how old they want to make N, I could think of a few good voices for him: Yuri Lowenthal, Crispin Freeman, or Dave Wittenburg would fit, depending on how old they want to make him sound. Heck, if Cheren appears, I could easily see Yuri Lowenthal being a great voice for him. As for females, I wouldn't mind seeing Trina Nishimura and/or Brina Palencia voice Anthea and/or Concordia should they appear in the animé.

You know, I was actually just thinking about Clancy Brown earlier myself! I also think he'd be an awesome Ghetsis, especially after his recent villain roles in Transformers Prime (Silas) and GI Joe Renegades (Destro). Same goes for the Blum, but I keep thinking that there's some other role that would fit him better, even if I'm not sure which...Grimsley, maybe? As for N, those all sound good, and I think I'd throw Roger C. Smith and David Vincent into the mix, too. I pegged Cheren as more of a Derek Stephen Prince type, though (probably because of his admittedly uncanny resemblance to Uryu from Bleach, one of Prince's more prominent roles).

I'd love Trina and Brina too, but I specifically thought of Michelle Ruff and Laura Bailey when I first saw Anthea and Concordia's faces for some reason; I just tend to come up with VA choices like that.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I'm thinking JYB for N and Stephanie Sheh n' Michelle Ruff for Concordia and Anthea. They're ALWAYS being paired together whenever JYB gets a major role in an anime, eg. Code Geass and Haruhi.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Maybe Pokemon anime should get new voice actors (BUT BETTER) like it happened when Sonic was free from 4kids' evil starting at Sonic Colors.
You know 4Kids had nothing to do with the games, don't you? It was just the actors.

NT86

I'd LOVE for Iona Morris to work on the show. Who is she, you may be asking? She provided the voice for Storm in the animated series of X-Men in the early to mid 90's. She has a really distinctive tone and accent and it worked perfectly for a character like Storm. If there is a compelling female coming up in the next season of Best Wishes, she is someone I'd personally consider for casting.

Haunter ゴースト

I still don't get posts like these. They're never gonna happen, and I WISH people would have a little tinsy bit more common sense before wishing that Madonna voices Caitlin whenever she bothers to debut on the anime.
Then again, this IS a wishing topic, but things like that just tick me off.

How can you not get the post?

The thread say's, ''Voice actors you wish could work on the show?''.

Obvious much.

Anyway, Veronica Taylor.

Haunter ゴースト

Well, maybe I was wishing for common sense to be bestowed on to the topic.
Best wishes to you, anyways.

In your logic then, this whole thread is not common sense.

The whole point of wishing, is for somebody to choose the voice actor they want, not who you think will or will not ever happen.

Hell I could say I want Mr T to voice Cilan and it would be fine on this thread, that's the whole point.

Amazing.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Personally I would like to see N voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch. Anybody with me.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger