• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Voku's Wonder Shop v3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
You can request up to 3 things at once, i was going to implement a 5 person request only. But i'll just remove that.

Heres your request luci.

luciruki2.png

Heres the image code. Just remove the *

luciruki2.png

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Thanks again Voku. They are fantastic! ^_^

Crikko

B r e a t h i n '
Custom Trainer
Male or Female: Male
Hair: Short Curly Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Cloth Color: Blue T-Shirt, Black Jeans, White Shoes
Extensions: A black head band, White Belt, if possible he has to hold a Repeat Ball

Battle Mugshot
Trainer: The trainer i request above =)

Trainer: The same as above =)
Mugshot Color: Light Blue
Outline Color: Black

Thank you so much =)

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Heres your request Crikko. :)

crikko.png

I'm sorry about white bg, adobe crapped out on me and i had to use paint.
Anyways, heres the code, just remove the *

crikko.png

Crikko

B r e a t h i n '
Ahahah very good =D The only thing is that the trainer sprite seems a bit young xD

Thank you!

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
It's really nice, although can I just get you to change a little bit if you don't mind?

Can you make the eyes now blue (I didn't mean red, I was thinking of something else, and could you get rid of the blood puddle- It just doesn't look right.

Otherwise I love her, and I like the second one better =D

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Heres your new trainer glaceonlover, just as you requested :).

Oh and, just a quick hint to everybody, today i'm not going to be home so if you request it'll be say 5-6 hours before i start them. Just to let you know :)

glaceonlover.png

Heres the code, just remove the *

glaceonlover.png

Klingkan

Another Airborne Ace
Custom Trainer
Hair: Like HGSS rival, Deep Blue, somewhat shorter.
Eye Colour: Lugian Blue, like Lugia’s blue
Cloth Color: Bluish-gold clothes like rival, pant is Black
Extensions: A red scar beside his right eye, left pant leg is torn.
Sorry if it looks weird, copied base over to Word to edit.

Zeyre

Banned
Battle Mugshot
Trainer: http://i43.*******.com/6sx4dz.jpg
Text:

Can you put it in the pose that Pryce has? If you can thanks. Oh and the gloves aren't mittens there just thin black gloves and he's wearing a hoodie

shade9192

Beast Mode
I wasn't sure if you could make me 3 or not, but if so I thank you very much :p

Custom Trainer
Hair: about shoulder length, kind of like a skater style, dirty blonde
Eye Colour: blue
Cloth Color: A purple T-shirt, darish blue jeans, a rainbow studded belt (if possible), white shoes, and in like your "custom trainer" example pose (a cocky like theme)
Extensions: in the hand held up, i'd like him to be holding a luxery ball please :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canvas Size: 800x200 (header size ish)
Render: http://www.sixprizes.com/wp-content/uploads/Raichu-LV.X-Stormfront-SF-99.jpg (I'd only like the raichu with the lighting please :p)
Background: Whatever you think would fit it good, involving lightening though if you could :p
Color: black with yellow
Text?: Shade9192
Border?: No thank you
Invert it?: No
Extra: I was wondering if you could alter the raichu, making him a shadow pokemon with red wherever you think it would look good. if not that's fine :p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Pokemon
Pokemon: Raichu
Shade: Dark Grey
If you can do all of this for me, thank you soooo much xD

Status
Not open for further replies.