• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vol. 29 (Summary & Scans on P.2 and 5)

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
Hey guys, apparently, my bookstore imported book 29! Yay! XD

Okay, here is a few things to confirm. I can't read much, my japanese is to crappy.

- Gold indeed brought Red's clothes to the frontier.

- They had an epilogue behind the book! It shows Professor Oak holding a photo frame and putting it with the ten pokedexes.

- The photo inside the frame is the one that Coronis have for Pokespecial Aniversary pic or something like that.

- They have a little comic behind featuring Diamond and Pearl. Rather cute. A comedy of some sort.

- I think, [not sure] that they all fought the battle frontier, all ten. Dunno who won though.

Edit ;;

I manage to translate a little.

In the battledome challenge, all ten pokedex holders are in it.

The matches are as following.

Right-hand side ;;
Green vs. Ruby
Blue vs Crystal [ and Red fought whoever the winner of this match.]

Left-hand side ;;
Emerald vs. Yellow
Gold vs. Sapphire [ And Silver fought whoever the winner of this match.]

And the photo in the frame is this one. View attachment 2243.

It might be Emerald who won the Battle dome Tournament, because it is shown that he collected every single one of the badge.

------------Edit ;; ------------

Well, how Archie is gone, here is the most detailed description I can give you all.
-----
After they all defeated the giant fake Kyogre, everyone is sort of congratulating each other, until Emerald notice something in the water. He jump down and pull the thing out, which turns out to be Archie, looking rather weak. Then there is a small conversation here [Sorry, can't translate] then Archie's Masquerain appeared slowly from the water, pointing it's horns? [You know, the top part of Masquerain] at Emerald. Emerald raise up his hands, glaring at Archie all the time.

Then Archie explains how he got his armor. He and Maxie is in some sort of place, where they are floating, and Storc is looking at them, sitting on her Starmie. She said something, introducing the armor and the sword, and it's properties.

Archie and Maxie look excited, and they grab their pokeball. Nothing is shown about the battle, although it shows that Archie put on the armor, and Maxie is nowhere. The Storc ask him to sign something, or something like that. [I think it is in blood]

Archie pulled himself up the best he could, before noticing some of the armor parts nearby. He excitedly grab them, putting it back to his body the best he could. [Since Gold' politoed and Red's Poliwarth slice his armor to pieces]

Then Archie wondered why the armor seem to be not working, before Emerald cut in, saying it was Gold' fake armor. [He showed up with that, remember?] . Gold smiled smugly on the side, saying he came with it because he know it, and Sapphire, Ruby and Crystal give him a stare, all three of them thinking " Liar" . Archie yelled in despair, before noticing the real armor pieces. He rushed over it, and Emerald gave a chase, then a bright light appeared, and Archie is gone.

However, in Crystal's Epilogue flashback , she also gave a chase after Archie, and she said something, [not clear] , and Archie replied with " gi...n" before the light engulfed him.
-----

Well, that's all, I hope it is satisfactory for now. >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I will try my best to answer. I can't post any scans though, my scanner is too...small...><

Btw, please don't yell at me saying that this have been posted or what so, because at the time I type this, I couldn't find anything similar. ^^;;

Last edited:

Latias 24

Sadly, no new confessions, or any hints of love. As far as I see, the situation look pretty tense, and the ending is more like a gathering.

Ryan Cheong

Can you tell me about the "They have a little comic behind featuring Diamond, Pearl and Platina. Rather cute."?

Latias 24

Ryan Cheong ;;
Sorry, but I can't understand the whole thing <-- sucks at japanese
It is about Diamond and Pearl showing some jokes, probably saying to buy the next book. I am so sorry.

Ruby-kun ;;
Either its me, or they didn't say anything about who won. Although Crystal did say Blue win in their match.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
No mention of Giovanni's fate? Is he still in functional stasis for the purposes of the story?

Hey guys, apparently, my bookstore imported book 29! Yay! XD

Okay, here is a few things to confirm. I can't read much, my japanese is to crappy.

- Gold indeed brought Red's clothes to the frontier.

- They had an epilogue behind the book! It shows Professor Oak holding a photo frame and putting it with the ten pokedexes.

- The photo inside the frame is the one that Coronis have for Pokespecial Aniversary pic or something like that. You know, the one that we have, colored? If anyone have the pic now, please post it up so others can see.

- They have a little comic behind featuring Diamond, Pearl and Platina. Rather cute.

- I think, [not sure] that they all fought the battle frontier, all ten. Dunno who won though.

Edit ;;

I manage to translate a little.

In the battledome challenge, all ten pokedex holders are in it.

The matches are as following.

Right-hand side ;;
Green vs. Ruby
Blue vs Crystal [ and Red fought whoever the winner of this match.]

Left-hand side ;;
Emerald vs. Yellow
Gold vs. Sapphire [ And Silver fought whoever the winner of this match.]

And the photo in the frame is this one. View attachment 2243.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I will try my best to answer. I can't post any scans though, my scanner is too...small...><

Btw, please don't yell at me saying that this have been posted or what so, because at the time I type this, I couldn't find anything similar. ^^;;

Oh, thank you~

Ah, I still wonder who won the Battle dome challenge though....

(and what happens in the small comic anyway?)

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I think Emerald won the Battle Dome Challenge for some reason o_O

Emerald > Red ?? o.Õ

Latias 24

Blackjack Gabbiani ;;
Nothing is mention about him, but maybe that's just me. >_<

Chamo-chan ;;
In the small comic, Diamond and Pearl is doing a small comedy. [I think it is something about continuing to buy the books]. <--I am very bad at describing.

Bueno ;;
I think Emerald won the Battle dome challenge too, because if he didn't, how did he get the symbol from there?

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
It'd be really nice if there were shipping hints...

Latias 24

Well, at the end, Archie tried to get back his armor, thenEmerald and Crystal confronted him, then he touch something which cause a bright light, then he is gone. Poof, just like that. So yeah, I guess it is resolved.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Poof? Oh now that's interesting considering it was described as "decay" earlier. I was picturing rapid aging leading to rotting.

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Or maybe he was sent to Torn World by the same Galactic machine they used on Platina's bodyguard.
Or maybe not xD

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Anyone have scans of this then? I want to see how a flash can be thought of as decay (hell, I made "decay" the theme word on Rocket100 this week because of that).

Also I want to see the "still world" and the part where Sird offered them the armor (and where Archie wastes Maxie since it hasn't been said *how* yet).