• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volcanion & The Mechanical Marvel (19)

AshSerena

Done watching the movie, and hmmm i dont know if is good or not lol
but Puni chan really did a amazing job on this movie, transforming 10% form in front of the group and saving Pikachu
transforming into 100 % to save the land from Jarvis laser

Red and Blue

Done watching the movie, and hmmm i dont know if is good or not lol
but Puni chan really did a amazing job on this movie, transforming 10% form in front of the group and saving Pikachu
transforming into 100 % to save the land from Jarvis laser

You actually saw the movie in theaters? Was their a clip of the SM mascots at the end?

Red and Blue

nothing but they show all the previous Movie's tittle along with the 3starter on each Gen ,
and at the end they show the Alola 3 starter

Oh, well that is just as good then. Still keeping my fingers crossed for tapu koko as the star of the next one

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Let me guess. Ash did everything and the others did almost nothing.

Serena fights, apparently, Squishy goes 100%, so I'm sure Clemont fights too

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

Red and Blue

Well it is likely their last movie before they leave, so it is nice that they got to fight.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
They did something, Clemont and Serena fight Mega wave pokemon and its really fair fight

That's good to hear.

Anything you can share on the credits scenes?

Xuxuba

There must be something wrong with them if even the likes of Serena and her ace can keep up...
"the likes of Serena"?
Why? Is that because at the beginning of the series she didn't know how to battle since she had just started her journey? She has come a really long way and proved herself to be a competent battler now and just because she doesn't do it for a living doesn't mean she can't fight. Just look at the fight against Gallade, Slurpuff and Inkay, Florges's army, Team Flare's grunts and Blastoise and Pikachu, she wasn't portrayed as a useless incompetent battler in any of them.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
"the likes of Serena"?
Why? Is that because at the beginning of the series she didn't know how to battle? She has come a really long way and proved herself to be a competent battler now and just because she doesn't do it for a living doesn't mean she can't fight. Just look at the fight against Gallade, Miette, Florges's army, Team Flare's grunts and Ash and Tierno.

None of those examples even involved Serena fighting a Mega Evolution, and some of them involved fighting in groups against lesser Pokemon that weren't fully evolved. My doubts about her battle prowess are completely justified.

Xuxuba

None of those examples even involved Serena fighting a Mega Evolution, and some of them involved fighting in groups against lesser Pokemon that weren't fully evolved. My doubts about her battle prowess are completely justified.
So? Just because someone didn't battle a mega before doesn't mean they can't do it for the first time and just because they are megas doesn't mean that they are unbeatable, not that we even know whether Serena beat them or not. AshSerena just said they had a fair fight. Not that i would doubt she could win either, they are just random pokemon forced to mega, they are not a E4's mega or anything like that.
Regarding the "lesser Pokemon that weren't fully evolved", i'm sorry but that is one of the most ridiculous things i have heard in this forum and i have heard a lot of them. 1) in the series, pokemon aren't automatically weaker just because they are unevolved. Pikachu vs Raichu, hellooo. 2) Yeah she fought against some unevolved pokemon but she fought evolved pokemon too, like Slurpuff, Gallade and Blastoise. How does the fact that she fought unevolved pokemon erases the fact that she fought a bunch of evolved pokemon too or that she wasn't portrayed as a useless incompetent battler in any of them?

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I don't think Serena can beat the mega evolutions. None of her pokemon are trained or equipped to handle those pokemon I don't think Clemont would do any better either. Ash is the only one with the team that is strong enough to take out the mega pokemon.