• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volcarona or Heatran?

Volcarona or Heatran?

• Volcarona

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Heatran

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Which one is better on a sun team? Overall? There seem to be many people with different opinions, so I thought I'd make a poll.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Heatran IMO because it has got a better typing than Volcarona.

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
Heatran! It's a legendary, it's got better BST, and, well, that's about it.

trident20

ground types
Volcarona is so much better, and cooler looking.

joep05

master of disaster
both of their typings are lousy, heatran doesnt really learn any stat improving moves...needless to say that a quiver dancing volcarona is arguably THE most lethal thing to encounter in the entire game if it gets fully powered up

Estellise

peachy
I hate Heatran.It has a bad appearance,not that good typing,and it can be either gender.While that isn't a bad idea,and could possibly lead to breeding legendaries,it wasn't a good idea for Heatran.Just look at it!Volcarona wins easy.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Volcarona seems to be better in most aspects. To me, it's design looks a bit cooler, has pretty good stats, and an awesome movepool.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
both have 2x weaknesses, but volcarona does have a nice movepool

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I vote Volcarona for use on a sun team. Heatran is a good Pokemon and can be used on a sun team, but Volcarona is better on a sun team just because of Quiver Dance and Morning Sun, which restores 2/3 of your HP in sunlight. Heatran gets no recovery outside of leftovers.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Volcarona. Enough said lol,

It's a good sweeper and it has awesome sp. defense with quiver dance

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I vote Volcarona for use on a sun team. Heatran is a good Pokemon and can be used on a sun team, but Volcarona is better on a sun team just because of Quiver Dance and Morning Sun, which restores 2/3 of your HP in sunlight. Heatran gets no recovery outside of leftovers.

I agree with this person here. :) I've never used a sun team myself, but what they say makes logical sense.