1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Volkner vs Flint?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by GoldenGengar, Feb 9, 2012.

?

Volkner vs Flint?

1. Volkner

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Flint

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. GoldenGengar

GoldenGengar Gengar Forever <3

Who do you think would be surperior? And I mean now not when they were kids cause they both beat each other when they were kids.

2. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Wow. That competition will be neck-to-neck. They both have pokemon with similar attributes, like counter-parts. I honestly have no opinion on this one.

3. Falconx03

Falconx03 Legendary

Have to say Volkner since Electric is my favorite type and Electivire/Electabuzz/Elekid are my favorite.

4. cantab

cantab Well-Known Member

Leaning towards Flint. Volkner's notable threat is Lanturn, but if Flint gets the sun up, it gets nailed by Solarbeam. Then Flint's Infernape is causing big problems for Volkner with its fast Earthquakes. Flint has the level edge too. On the other hand, Volkner does have a couple of Charge Beam users, which if they get too many boosts in could give Flint problems.

Isn't there an AR code to catch Trainers' Pokemon. Maybe a couple of people who don't mind ARing could snag them and try the battle for themselves.

5. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

I would want Volkner to win since i like him better. I can't remember the pokemon they have though so yeah.

6. girazard

girazard IT'S A TRAP!!!

Electivire VS Magmortar
    Jolteon VS Flareon
    Luxray VS Houndoom
    Raichu VS Infernape

seems pretty even...

7. Volkner all the way.

8. SuperEpicRock

SuperEpicRock Well-Known Member

Well, in DP Volkner would probably win since he has that octillary.
    In platinum, they'd be a bit more even (both actually having pokes with their specific types)
    Although Flint's pokes are higher levels...

9. Sietse23

Sietse23 *Brainfarts*

Volkner with Electivire and Lanturn would beat Flint.

10. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Not sure who would win this. They do both have pretty good teams representing the types they specialize in, I think it would be very even if they were to battle.
    I am voting for Volkner though, just because I like him better.

11. probably Volkner

12. MetalFlygon08

MetalFlygon08 Haters Gonna Hate

Flint's Afro alone could beat Volkner.

Especially FLint's Steelix, Lopunny, and Drifblim, total threats to Volkner.

13. Wolfgirl44

Wolfgirl44 Ignitionshipper

Flint would win.

He's one of the Elite Four, and his pokemon are at higher levels than Volkner's.

14. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Yes.. Volkner will win because I like them Magnezones..
    No.. I think Flint would win this one. He is after all third member of the Elite Four.
    And his Fire-Types are kinda nasty.

15. Shade2000

Shade2000 Shade in Shades

go volkner yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay
    fire types suck :p :p :p :p :p

16. POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!! Well-Known Member

I'd say Flint since he's a member of the Elite Four and the Elite four are much stronger the a Gym Leader. So, Flint all the way.

17. ☭Secret_Shocker☭

☭Secret_Shocker☭ Well-Known Member

I think Volkner, because I love his type, but it all depends, all of their PKMN are counterparts...