1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Volt - Rica Matsumoto Version

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Blue Saturday, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DotKU

DotKU Champion

Yeah a whole new song would really give a fresh 2015 XY anime feel imo

2. POCHI

POCHI Banned

there will be a new opening?

3. tangellina

tangellina Well-Known Member

propably in january, i hope, volt already bored

4. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I finally heard Rica's version of the song and I was disappointed. I thought her vocals would save the song, but it still sounds as mediocre as the original version in my humble opinion.

5. KKS-Lapras

KKS-Lapras Well-Known Member

The Skiddo racing with the appearance of Grace is the last spoiler from Volt. So after that, they really should run a new opening.

6. DotKU

DotKU Champion

Yeah thats what I think as well. HOPEFULLY.

7. inkaybee

inkaybee Well-Known Member

hopefully, it comes as soon as we are speculating, and it gives us more concrete things to speculate from.

8. KKS-Lapras

Well, Grace and Skiddo have aired. Hopefully a new episode will come sometime early in 2015.

9. pokepal123

pokepal123 Banned

I hope they at least update the opening soon as they didn't even update it this week to include Frogadier as Froakie is still shown.

10. NPT

NPT Just a member

I think they'll update the opening when Ash gets Goomy.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  11. KKS-Lapras

It's good to know that soon this thread will be totally irrelevant. A new opening is desperately needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.