• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volt White Team Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj979

Hi, I'm playing the game Volt White (a ROMhack of White, it's basically just harder, and it has all 649 pokemon, so if you have any recommendations, any pokemon goes), and I'm planning my team. I haven't planned out moves or anything yet, just the pokemon themselves, hopefully that's OK. Also, I would prefer to not use legendaries. This is what I have:

Serperior (note: in Volt White the type is changed to Grass/Dragon)

Starmie

Nidoking

Chandelure

Heracross

Bisharp

Starmie and Chandelure specialize in Special Attack, Heracross and Bisharp specialize in Attack, and Nidoking and Serperior are balanced.

Thanks for reading, and if I'm violating a rule in any way, please let me know.

LimeSoda

This is 3rd generation in game rate your team.. Pretty sure u cant talk about roms either and no one cares

kj979

My bad, didn't realize that this was 3rd gen. I'll move it. I'm not really talking about ROMs or where to get them or anything like that, I just mentioned the differences.

EDIT: There are some differences in the 5th gen rules, so it looks like I can't post a hypothetical team there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.