• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Voltorb Flip

How high of a level have you gotten in Voltorb Flip?

Votes: 16 11.0%

Votes: 25 17.1%

Votes: 30 20.5%

Votes: 15 10.3%

Votes: 20 13.7%

Votes: 17 11.6%

Votes: 27 18.5%

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 10 or higher... if thats possible

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
So, theres no threads about this game. How high have you gotten? how do you play? How many coins do you have? anything you want. Just discuss.
Ive gotten to lv.7 and max coins. I do have a strategy for it but that really just common sense if you read the rule of the game

Last edited:

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I only got into 9 *sigh* It looks like I've to play it more.

Kalosian

So long
I never got higher than level 5 or 6, not a huge fan of this game as I found it too luck-based for my tastes. Only reason I played it in first place was the fact that it wasn't possible to buy coins in these games, I wouldn't have bothered playing it otherwise.

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
I've only gotten to level six so far. The only reason I bother playing is so I can get Dratini early on in the game. It's a fairly simple, if time consuming game. I miss being able to buy my coins though.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The Voltorb-Flip.... Man, what a drag!
7's the record for me

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Voltorb flip was hard. XD But fun.

I think my highest score was 3. How the hoot-hoot can anyone get as high as level 10? o_o;; Maybe with a cheat device...*cough* OR PSYCHIC ABILITY.

Some things just can't be explained.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The highest level I've gotten to was level 5. I couldn't go any further than that, though. I may try to top that someday.

dragon user

The highest i've gotten to was level 6 and the first card i turned on that was a voltorb so i got bounced to level 1, was not fun

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I made it to seven, but didnt beat it.

A mistake in my math there.

Serebii!

Unfortunately I have never been able to get past level 7, that is where it starts getting really difficult