• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Voltorb Flip

How high of a level have you gotten in Voltorb Flip?

Votes: 16 11.0%

Votes: 25 17.1%

Votes: 30 20.5%

Votes: 15 10.3%

Votes: 20 13.7%

Votes: 17 11.6%

Votes: 27 18.5%

Votes: 10 6.8%

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 10 or higher... if thats possible

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters

Osha Say What?

The highest I've gotten is lvl 2. It's pretty hard.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I've got to 7. I use memos a lot and they help.

Cutty

Forever now

I past level 5 recently. And it's just stuck there.

LeafLord

Gym Leader
I've maybe gotten to 2, Idk, but before safari zone came, I thought it was the only way to unlock sandshrew. He used to be my favorite before Grass Types caught my interests.
I much prefer DI/PE/PL Game corner. WAY more interesting.

soundxfury

I think I've gotten to level 5. I usually just give up at that point once I start losing again.

PsychicPsycho

My brother's little girl (2 yrs) likes to watch me play pokemon sometimes, but she wants to touch the screen and stuff, so I'll bring up voltorb flip so she can flip the little squares (she likes to use the stylus, which she calls a pencil :)). She always ends up hitting a voltorb (because she just randomly touches them), but the other day she actually got lucky and hit 3 3's in level 1, winning the level. She lost the next time, of course, but I found it funny she was lucky enough to win once.

No disrespect to anyone who has trouble with the game.

Also, I finally was able to beat level 8 again the other day. I've been having trouble with my 50/50 choice method for awhile, but recently realized I'm doing it differently then I used to, so that's helping.

Last edited:

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
Level 7 is the furthest I've gone, but I've only been there twice. How does the game calculate how far back a level you go.

PsychicPsycho

Holy crap, I had some sick luck the other day. I made it to level 8, then ended up winning 5 straight level 8 games (and nearly won a 6th), for a total of 10 wins in a row. Previously, I'd won 2 level 8s in the row a couple times, but mostly just 1 at a time.
Level 7 is the furthest I've gone, but I've only been there twice. How does the game calculate how far back a level you go.
It's how many squares you've safely flipped already. So at level 7, if you flip over the sqaures in a row with no voltorbs, then the next square you flip is a voltorb, you'll go back to level 5.

So, even though a 1 square doesn't raise your multiplier, they can help you from falling back as many levels.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
The highest I got is level 5. This is how I see it. 50% skill, 30% rigged, 20% luck.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I've gotten to level 4... Stupid Voltorbs being where I thought there wasn't one. >_>

10,000 Coins for Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower TM's? This ain't worth it. I'll use Thunder, Fire Blast, and Blizzard.

Serperiority

Drummer Boy
I tend to take a lot of time on one level and I try to make good use of the markers. I've only ever gotten to level 3 though xD

AWSquared

Not very active here
The highest I've gotten was level 2 sadly. I've been improving more at it and having more of a strategy.

-Nator-

I remember getting to Level 3.
I'm just no good at luck based games with little strategy involved. I don't regret buying that Action Replay either, I would have spent months playing that game to get all the coins I wanted.

Aurath8

Oddly, I find the earlier levels mmuch more difficult. I think I just gain momentum after lvl 4 or so and eventually get unlucky.