• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volume 61 Discussion

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Well, here's the full cover of volume 61:
3bb5fd24b899a9016d23062d40950a7b0208f518.jpg

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
So, by looking at the table of contents of Volume 61 we have 7 chapters.
It seems the first 5 chapters of the book are pretty much the same, the sixth one (Xerneas Gives) it's almost 40 pages long so there is added stuff, and it seems the last one is named after Floette (Trevor's??AZ's??) and unless they renamed the Epilogue looks like it's a whole new chapter.

Makes sense, they needed that extra added stuff, otherwise it would be like re-releasing volume 6 of the unfinished volumes from some time ago.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Saw someone saying that Magearna would be making an appearance in ORAS.

Volume 62 start ORAS, yes. ;)
That's crazy. Kusaka never fails to surprise.
So it says "Peace has returned to Kalos, but a strange shadow is found?"(平和が戻ったカロスに不思議な影?)
I guess there's still gonna be a XY chapter in volume 62.
The full preview reads:
"Peace has returned to Kalos, but now a strange shadow is found? Possessing a body of a mech, such was a mythical existence that has existed since 500 years ago. And now a new chapter begins! When the meteor falls to the earth, it returns!
Who is the Mechanical Fairy!?
And finally, the shocking thirteenth chapter begins!"

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Damn we seeing Magearnas debut
I wonder whether there are any plans for Marshadow, Zeroara and Volcanion, esp Volcanion. Plus Hoopa's Unbound form as well

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Magearna is a Steel-type Mythical powered by Infinity Energy, so it's very much connected to ORAS' plot.

Last edited:

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
That's crazy. Kusaka never fails to surprise.
So it says "Peace has returned to Kalos, but a strange shadow is found?"(平和が戻ったカロスに不思議な影?)
I guess there's still gonna be a XY chapter in volume 62.
The full preview reads:
"Peace has returned to Kalos, but now a strange shadow is found? Possessing a body of a mech, such was a mythical existence that has existed since 500 years ago. And now a new chapter begins! When the meteor falls to the earth, it returns!
Who is the Mechanical Fairy!?
And finally, the shocking thirteenth chapter begins!"
I really hope there is still an Epilogue in Volume 62.
One thing that i haven't seen mentioned anywhere is about Mewtwo. Him not communicating telepathically with Green or Blaine at all it's kinda odd.

With Magearna being teased now all we need is Volcanion appearing too. (And Hoopa Unbound but that's a given)

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
So, with the X/Y arc in the manga coming to an end in the volume releases, 62 will be the OR/AS arc, right?

Just wondering, though, is anything different from the original release of the X/Y arc to the official volume release? It's been a really long time since I've picked up the X/Y arc. Can't remember if I finished it or not.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The full volumes include seven chapters that were omitted in the original mini-volumes. Other than that it adds a few extra pages and art touch-ups. The story is otherwise unchanged.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Hold up, how the CRAP did Lysandre survive that? There was blood everywhere and then Malva had to have broken his ribs by falling on him!