• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volume 62 Discussion

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
In preparation for the new volume releasing within the next day. This will end XY and begin ORAS. You know the drill: post and discuss any new content or changes you find.

Lucky3

For some reason the official twitter clarified that this volume has the definitive version of X's team stats (I guess it's a reference to Charizard's gender being wrongly listed as female somewhere? I remember that).

Also the Magearna chapter is XY.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Whi-Two showed up, and the Delphox followed her!

That was the last thing i was expecting to happen. So Lack-Two it's appearing in SMUSUM and Moon (and possibly Platinum) have been referenced in SWSH.

You know, wishful thinking makes me believe that there could be a second dex holder reunion of sorts down the road without the first 10 members.

lolipiece

Staff member
I saw pics of the chapter, but no translation means no context. So if anyone has answers as to how and why Trevor is using a Pokedex, that'd be great.

Nice, so that leaves around 5 chapters of ORAS content.
I wonder if they will connect XY with ORAS somehow.

The chapter is actually 25 pages. The rest are extras, apparently.

Trevor's Floette evolved. We also see Mega Mawile, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Banette, and Abomasnow.

Also, there are six ORAS chapters. We've finally reached 600.

Also back cover and next volume preview.

FbBofRAXoAA1deG.jpg

FbBoAl6XoAA4EGx.jpg

I guess this means Latias will Mega Evolve next volume? She never did in the original versions.

But why is Beedrill there? Unless there's some added content next time, that shouldn't happen until volume 64 at the earliest.

Last edited:

pika09

EEEEEHHHHH???
Based off tweets from some JP artists I follow, it seems that
Green was around 25 years old in XY.

e9310103838

I saw pics of the chapter, but no translation means no context. So if anyone has answers as to how and why Trevor is using a Pokedex, that'd be great.
This Pokedex was Y lent to him. He used the Pokedex to identify which Pokemon left the traces (It doesn't explain how the Pokédex works.) And three senior apprentices identified this traces left by a Pokemon with fairy and steel type.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
DAMN, i did not expect so much content to be added. Trevor's floette evolving is nice, but Whi-two appearing and taking on Delphox? Did NOT see that coming whatsoever

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Wait, Whi-two getting Delphox?

I thought she would Gigi's new owner.....? I mean...it's a loose end but feels I dunno. Just toss these two girlies together. XD

lolipiece

Staff member
Whi-Two is the Liberator, and she was last seen returning Pokemon Team Plasma stole to their original owners. Delphox was stolen by Malva, so it still fits with her Dex holder title.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Whi-two getting Delphox is so strange to me and reminds of something out of pokemon masters. I wonder what happened to Gigi as well. Kusaka seems to be breaking a lot of rules and making a lot of surprises as of late.
Now Blake's Dewott should Evolve.

Imagine Hop, Marnie and Bede getting Hisuian starters now. I was thinking about Galarian birds at first but Hisuian starters would be even more fun.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I’m glad whitley get Delphox, I always wish she get delphox when delphox return to trevor, idk it’s come true it’s sad only primarina and Intelleon that didi own by dex holder

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Seeing Whitley with Delphox makes me want to go back and reread the x/y chapters when Viz reprints them into big books.

Also, is this the first time Florges appeared in the manga?