• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volume 64 Discussion

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It's Pokemon Day as well as New Volume Day, so once the Presents is over, discuss any changes/additions to (presumably) the second-to-last ORAS volume.

lolipiece

Staff member
FqABJ3XX0AQYeSR.jpg

Back cover.

There are seven chapters total, leaving one ORAS chapter left. Volume 65 is confirmed to start SM.

e9310103838

Seems to be small changes. They changed Platinum's age to be younger (corresponds to the age Diamond first met Mesprit) and added a dialogue Red told Ruby and Sapphire his suspicions about the meteorite. Maybe there will be more new content in the next volume.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I'm hopeful for the next volume. Red mentioned the meteorite so i'm guessing that's set up for Deoxys to have a bigger role.
Wondering if Mega Latias, Hoopa Unbound and Volcanion of all Pokemon might make an appearance.

Macromind101

So...they just toss Deoxys back into space (again)? I was kind of hoping there would be a more wholesome ending to Entity One's story in the volumes (like reuniting with Entity Two and taking off to Sinnoh or something among those lines).

lolipiece

Staff member
...they haven't even encountered Deoxys yet. There's still one uncollected chapter left + any volume-only changes.