• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volume10: Owner of Girafarig?

Macromind101

Towards the end of Volume 10, we see Eusine battling a Girafarig belonging to the Team Rocket Elite Trio. However, there seems to be maybe a slip-up by Kusaka or something that I missed. Harry (Koga's subordinate) seems to be commanding Girafarig but Girafarig is a Psychic type so shouldn't it be Al's? (and according to Bulbapedia, Girafarig belongs to Al)

e9310103838

Towards the end of Volume 10, we see Eusine battling a Girafarig belonging to the Team Rocket Elite Trio. However, there seems to be maybe a slip-up by Kusaka or something that I missed. Harry (Koga's subordinate) seems to be commanding Girafarig but Girafarig is a Psychic type so shouldn't it be Al's? (and according to Bulbapedia, Girafarig belongs to Al)

No,

Al is the ponytail male. He certainty commanding Girafarig. :567:

B?ng Shop - Chuyên bán buôn bán l? các lo?i m? ph?m xách tay , m? ph?m xách tay hÃ*n qu?c , m? ph?m xách tay the face shop , m? ph?m xách tonymoly , m? ph?m xách tay missha , giá c?c t?t d?n tay ngu?i dùng , giao hÃ*ng t?n n?i , tu v?n nhi?t tình .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B?NG SHOP - CHUYÊN HÀNG XÃCH TAY TR?C TUY?N

D?a ch?: B2 Phòng 306 T?p th? Kim Liên - D?ng Da - HÃ* N?i

(C?u thang s? 1 g?n m?t du?ng DÃ*o Duy Anh)

Di?n tho?i: 0904193293 - 0938458668

Email: nguyen_thu_huong_1804@yahoo.com

Macromind101

No,

Al is the ponytail male. He certainty commanding Girafarig. :567:

In the first and second chapter, Al (he is Sabrina's subordinate if I am correct) is the guy with the shorter hair while Harry is the guy with the ponytail. The ponytail guy attempts to capture Articuno in Seafoam Islands while the shorter hair guy has Moltres. The grunt who has Articuno would be working under Koga while the owner of Moltres would be working under Sabrina. And in the Yellow chapter, it was described with a picture that the ponytail guy worked under Koga while the shorter hair guy worked under Sabrina. I see what you're saying but the thing that is confusing me is that it looks like the appearances of Al and Harry got switched with each other between Yellow and GSC. Was this a mistake made by Kusaka or is there something that I am missing?

e9310103838

In the first and second chapter, Al (he is Sabrina's subordinate if I am correct) is the guy with the shorter hair while Harry is the guy with the ponytail. The ponytail guy attempts to capture Articuno in Seafoam Islands while the shorter hair guy has Moltres. The grunt who has Articuno would be working under Koga while the owner of Moltres would be working under Sabrina. And in the Yellow chapter, it was described with a picture that the ponytail guy worked under Koga while the shorter hair guy worked under Sabrina. I see what you're saying but the thing that is confusing me is that it looks like the appearances of Al and Harry got switched with each other between Yellow and GSC. Was this a mistake made by Kusaka or is there something that I am missing?

I re-examine it. Yeah, you are right......

Harry is the guy with ponytail and Al is the short hair (my bad......)

Harry use poison (Muk) and Al use psychic (Hypno)

But I dont know why volume 10 Harry use Girafarig......

And Bulbapedia is also confused......

Then, I noted that the official website deliberately does not specify the owner of Girafarig and alternative specify Team Rocket Elite Trio (even Elekid and Hypno hvve specify their owners......) :537:

---------------

I also found that Al use Spinarak.

But I think it is not obvious poison than bug Pokemon, and the official website recognize Al with Spinarak (although this is resolve all problems as long as exchange to thier Spinarak and Girafarig......)

(Of course, Ken use Jynx, but I think this is due to original.)

And Ken and Volkner(in game) all use Octillery......lol

Last edited: