• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Volumes 54 and 55 Discussion

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Hey, it's super late where I'm at, and I'm super tired. But I saw the translation of the last B2W2 chapter on you-know-where, but since it's not in English, I can't understand any of it

But I have to ask,
am I crazy or did I see what appears to be Blue at Interpol headquarters on page 104? I saw a black dress, white boots, and what looked like white gloves.

If this is true, a lot of theories might have been confirmed.

e9310103838

Hey, it's super late where I'm at, and I'm super tired. But I saw the translation of the last B2W2 chapter on you-know-where, but since it's not in English, I can't understand any of it

But I have to ask,
am I crazy or did I see what appears to be Blue at Interpol headquarters on page 104? I saw a black dress, white boots, and what looked like white gloves.

Yea, this does seem to be the case XD :D

TotallyNotCrt

But I have to ask,

Yea, this does seem to be the case XD :D

Would explain the mic gadget being used.

e9310103838

Several differences from the serial version:

In Abyssal Ruins, the Pokemon Whi-Two captured was changed to Karrablast (use Quick Ball), and Lack-Two catches a Shelmet, then they exchange them.

Keldeo has maintained its Resolute Form.

No team list about Lack-Two and Whi-Two's.

These Pokemon have no clear attribution:

Gigi (As Whi-Two's friend.)

Zoroa (As Whi-Two's friend, and it was shown on the top page with Foongus and Whi-Two.)

Genesect (No explain its whereabouts, but Yamamoto said it was in Lack-Two's bag.)

Snivy (It didn't show up again after the last battle, but it seemed to follow Hugh.)

Victini (No explain its whereabouts. It may just come out to help them briefly.)

And Escavalier is still not nicknamed.

Last edited:

Macromind101

So, does Ghetsis not go cuckoo like he did in the games then?

Does Zoroark not appear in PokeSpe until XY?

Wait, so does Colress reform, or..?

TheMattress

So, does Ghetsis not go cuckoo like he did in the games then?

Ghetsis does go cuckoo. He goes Laughing Mad out of the realization that his ambitions are doomed to failure since practically every Pokemon in Unova hates him now and will seek justice against him if he pulls anything again, and he's so terrified by the thousands of Pokemon in Poke-Balls or on the walls of N's Castle all glaring at him that he runs into the police helicopter of his own will just to escape their gaze. Basically, he goes cuckoo because he, a total control freak, can't control anything anymore.

Does Zoroark not appear in PokeSpe until XY?

Nope. XY is its debut.

Wait, so does Colress reform, or..?

No, he does not. He
seems to be free at the end of the arc though, thanks to the Magician, although some are speculating that it's not really Colress but Blake in disguise.

Last edited:

volcanionmaster123

Just an FYI, the B2W2 Eplogue just had it's English translations released (not Viz so not official and i probably can't link it here).

A few things:

I think Lack-two is actually Colress in the end, especially since the Magician was there and we now know that Lack-two said himself that he was leaving Unova. Wonder what he's doing.

So Black's gonna enter Trainer's School and do the League all over again. Wow. Probably an off-screen thing though and we might only hear about it in passing whenever the BW remakes come out.

Shame that Whi-two rejected the job from Pokestar Studios but oh well. At least she seemed to like it.

Lack-two and Whi-two actually had a pretty sweet moment in the end. Even though I wish Kusaka had more time to develop their more complicated relationship, I think he did alright to finish.

So anyone have any ideas on what Kusaka can do with the inevitable BW/B2W2 remakes? I have a sneaky suspicion that we haven't seen the end of Ghetsis...

ShadowForce720

Just an FYI, the B2W2 Eplogue just had it's English translations released (not Viz so not official and i probably can't link it here).

A few things:

I think Lack-two is actually Colress in the end, especially since the Magician was there and we now know that Lack-two said himself that he was leaving Unova. Wonder what he's doing.

So Black's gonna enter Trainer's School and do the League all over again. Wow. Probably an off-screen thing though and we might only hear about it in passing whenever the BW remakes come out.

Shame that Whi-two rejected the job from Pokestar Studios but oh well. At least she seemed to like it.

Lack-two and Whi-two actually had a pretty sweet moment in the end. Even though I wish Kusaka had more time to develop their more complicated relationship, I think he did alright to finish.

So anyone have any ideas on what Kusaka can do with the inevitable BW/B2W2 remakes? I have a sneaky suspicion that we haven't seen the end of Ghetsis...

Actually
I don’t think Lack-Two and Colress are the same person, I think it’s more of a case where they are keeping Colress in custody and working thing out with him, but are having Lack-Two disguise himself as Colress going to Alola in Colress’s place. This would mean the Colress we see in Sun and Moon chapter is actually Lack-Two in disguise while the real Colress is back in Unova.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
The ending of B2W2 sure makes things exciting for SM-USUM. Could that chapter serve as a Gen 4-Gen 7 reunion?
All of these Gens are linked there:

• The ending of USUM implies that Moon is related to Platinum (Gen 4 link)
  • "Colress" heading to Alola (Gen 5 link)
  • Sino and Dexia collecting Zygarde cells and Anabel being there (Gen 6 link)
Heck, if Green heads to Alola for some reason would also be a Gen 1 link. (Maybe something related to the Battle Tree)

All of this makes me wonder if we could be getting Rainbow Rocket after all.

Last edited:

volcanionmaster123

Actually
I don’t think Lack-Two and Colress are the same person, I think it’s more of a case where they are keeping Colress in custody and working thing out with him, but are having Lack-Two disguise himself as Colress going to Alola in Colress’s place. This would mean the Colress we see in Sun and Moon chapter is actually Lack-Two in disguise while the real Colress is back in Unova.

I worded that pretty horribly... just to clear it up, I don't think they're the same person and I came to the same conclusion that you did.

ShadowForce720

The ending of B2W2 sure makes things exciting for SM-USUM. Could that chapter serve as a Gen 4-Gen 7 reunion?
All of these Gens are linked there:

• The ending of USUM implies that Moon is related to Platinum (Gen 4 link)
  • "Colress" heading to Alola (Gen 5 link)
  • Sino and Dexia collecting Zygarde cells and Anabel being there (Gen 6 link)
Heck, if Green heads to Alola for some reason would also be a Gen 1 link. (Maybe something related to the Battle Tree)

All of this makes me wonder if we could be getting Rainbow Rocket after all.

You know come to think of it Rainbow Rocket would serve as a good evil force to use against Pokédex holders if they do another Pokédex holder reunion as the different evil team members each have a connection with the different generations of Pokédex holders even if the evil team leaders happen to be different versions then the ones the Pokédex holders face.