1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Volxin, team sky's league

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by trident20, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trident20

trident20 ground types

VOLXIN
    [​IMG]

Here lies the Volxin League, where you shall be challenged on multiple fronts. You not only need to wage battle in PO, but wifi as well. Here the Gym Leaders are not restrained to monotype teams, but they may choose to use specific battle styles instead. This shall be a league where only the best may be victorious. Good luck.

The Rules

Challenger Rules:

1. A person who wishes to challenge the Volxin league will preform these steps before starting their challenge. They will post the beginning of their challenge on the end of the league page.

2. The challenger needs to contact the gym leader for gym battles.

3.The challenger must get all of the badges in order while complying to the rules of that particular gym (Triple battle, double battle, Challenge cup, NFE, ECT.....)

4. Challengers may change their teams between gym battles.

5. If a challenger is suspected of and then found guilty of anti-teaming they will be removed from their challenge and have all of their badges stripped from them.

6. After a challenger obtains all of the badges (s)he can challenge the Elite Four.

7. While battling the E4 the challenger is allowed only 2 team changes while battling them. A team change is defined as changing one or more members of their team in a dex-number sense, move changes do not count. Any and all team changes must be sent to Grendal upon them happening or the E4 challenge will be declared null and void. If a player is found to have changed their team after their designated 2 team changes their E4 challenge will be stopped and they will be suspended from battling them for 2 weeks. If they are found to do this multiple times the offender could have one or more badges stripped from them, which they would have to re-obtain before re-challenging the E4. If this happens more after this they will be booted from their gym and league challenge and will be banned from further challenges.

8. If a challenger beats all E4 members they have beaten the league and are now permitted to challenge the Champion, whom they will replace if they beat. The challenger can use any team they would like when facing the champion.

9. Do not talk about Gym Leaders and E4 members teams.

10. If the outcome of a battle was heavily swayed by hax, the match may be discussed between a group of members of the League (Notelobo, Grendal, Dragonicwari, the Gym Leader involved and the Challenger involved). However; the person who wants this decision swayed must show a battle video

11. A Challenger may not challenge the same gym leader twice a day. (ex; Challenger A battles Notelobo and loses, he may not rechallenge Notelobo that day.)

12. If you defeat a Gym Leader/ E4 member you must post it on the league page.

Rules for Leaders and Elite 4:​

Rules for both:

1. You may only change a Pokemon once every week. This does not include changing moves.

2. You may change your battle style once every 2 weeks.

3. No telling other people the teams Gym Leaders and E4 members use. You will be removed from the league.

4. If you are beaten by a challenger; post it on the thread and the score.

5. If you are using a monotype team you must include at least 3 Pokemon of that type. You may include more, but the other 3 can be whatever you want.

6. If you are running a team style, your style must be clearly displayed. You cannot have a trick room team that includes Reuniclus, Gengar, Latios, Terrakion, choice scarf Gallade, and crobat as I doubt you would ever use trick room.

Rules for just gym leaders:​

1. When a gym leader looses a battle they must give up their specific badge to that player. They cannot give out this badge for any other reason. If the outcome was heavily swayed by hax the match may be discussed between a group of members of the League (Notelobo, Grendal, Dragonicwari, the Gym Leader involved and the Challenger involved). However; the person who wants this decision swayed must show a battle video.

2. Any gym leader found to have thrown a match for a friend or for any other reason will have their status as a gym leader suspended until the admins of the clan decide whether or not to reinstate them or remove them as a gym leader. If a person is removed from a gym leader position in the manner they cannot hold any other gym leader position ever.

3. If a gym leader is beaten 6-0 by a person using a styled team that is not already taken by another gym leader or E4 member that challenger may take the spot of the gym leader and change their badge acordingly. But if a Gym Leader is changed any badges earned from that gym by previous challengers are still valid and are not changed.

4. A gym leader may not turn down a battle but does get to choose when it will happen. If a gym leader is found to have put off a battle to an unreasonable time as a way of avoiding that battle that gym leader will be subjected to the same procedures as a gym leader suspected of throwing a match.

Rules for E4 only:

1. When an E4 member is beaten the E4 member will give this information to Grendal, he will keep track of this on the league page. If at anytime a challenger looses a challenge against an E4 member for any reason this will result in that person having the re-fight the other members of the E4, E4 members should report this to Grendal for recording.

Challenger sign up:

Challenger Sign up
    Serebii name;
    PO name;
    Wifi fc;
    Referral;

Challengers list:​

Skarmory7
    Hancade
    Dragonicwari
    Adipvpster
    Lasien
    ARORA (1 win)
    00swms

[​IMG]

THE GYM LEADERS

8th Gym Leader
    Name; Chingchar
    PO name; Ching
    Wifi/PO;PO
    Battle Style; HO (Hyper Offence)
    Badge;

7th Gym Leader
    Name; Viker2
    PO name; TBA
    Wifi/PO;PO
    3:3 Monotype;Dragon
    Badge;[​IMG]

6th Gym Leader
    Name; Cyrius
    PO name: Cyrius
    Wifi/PO: Both
    Battle Style: Defensive
    Badge;[​IMG]

5th Gym Leader
    Name: Nicholas
    PO Name:
    Wifi/PO: wifi
    Battle style: steel
    Badge;[​IMG]

4th Gym Leader
    Name; Trident
    PO name;
    Wifi/PO; wifi
    3:3 Monotype team/ Battle Style; normal type
    Badge;[​IMG]

3rd Gym Leader
    Name; Flash-Sama
    PO name;No PO guys sorry
    Wifi/PO;Wifi Trainer name is Kev but you can put Flash or whatever you want
    Battle Style;OU 5th gen Sun
    Badge;Working on it

2nd Gym Leader
    Name; Notelobo
    PO name; Shiva
    Wifi/PO; PO
    3:3 Monotype/ Battle Style; Fire 6:6 Monotype NFE
    Badge;

1st Gym Leader
    Name; Blacklynx
    PO name;Blacklynx
    Wifi/PO; Both
    3:3 Monotype; Dark
    Badge;

THE ELITE FOUR:

Elite Four Fourth Battle
    Name; Vatii
    PO Name; Vatii
    Wifi/PO; PO
    Battle style; No Preview Ubers

Elite Four third battle
    Name; Psilo
    PO name; PsillyMan/Psilo/AlExCelsius....among others
    Wifi/PO; Both
    Battle Style; bw2 uu

Elite Four second battle
    Name; Ghostoftheforums
    PO Name;
    Wifi/PO; PO
    Battle style; volturn

Elite 4 First Battle
    name; Archstaraptor
    PO name: Archstarapter
    Wifi/PO: Wifi
    Battle Style: Triple battle,flat rules

News for the league
    League is open!/closed

UPDATE:
    Just so everyone knows this league is open so please challenge it! Also we have a PO channel called---> The Volxin League

LOL no one yet.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  2. NoteLobo

NoteLobo Banned

Way to go man just posting the league. I like the initiative. And Grendal has quit so I think I'll just give you his job. I'll send you the rest of the info when I am using a computer and not a 3DS.

3. trident20

trident20 ground types

OK this league is open. to challenge post here and the vm the leader for their friend code or po name and all that stuff. so........

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

4. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Challenger Sign up
    Serebii name; Skamory7
    PO name; [OM] Skamory7
    Wifi fc; dont use wifi atm, but i will ina few months
    Referral; no one, but i follow all clans around to see waht they"re doing lol

5. Cyrius

Cyrius Ice-Cold Charisma

Alright Welcome Challengers! (and Skarmory :p)
    Im the Ice Gym Leader, and Im ready to Face you all! :D

6. trident20

trident20 ground types

skarmory accepted! to beat all the leaders you do need wifi. just so you know. i will put u up tommorrow!

7. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

Meh, I'll do what I can with PO. What you guys should do is make two divisions, one of all PO and one all wifi

8. Psilo

Psilo FanaticalPokecultist

Was going to suggest this myself lol. Likely to get more action this way.

9. trident20

trident20 ground types

not enough people either. but its ok

10. Ghosts of the Forums

Ghosts of the Forums Who Ya Gonna Call?

well, it'll be a while before i see any challengers. ho hum.

11. Cyrius

Cyrius Ice-Cold Charisma

well we are in need of 2 leaders, plus this tread is still in the gray :/

12. NoteLobo

NoteLobo Banned

Well I'm back and so is Vatii. I think Charbris may be able to be a leader. Is hailstall allowed?

13. trident20

trident20 ground types

yes it is. tell them to sign on and be really active. btw drizzle is stil in the league so charbis has to deal wth it

14. drizzleboy12

drizzleboy12 2nd VGC MA regional

I still have to be in it! ugh!!!! I'm only doing it because trident is begging me. lol

15. Vatii

Vatii Banned

As much as I don't like Drizzle Note said he is still a part of this. So he is here. I may not approve of it but I defend his right to be here and not be yelled at. Oh yes and E4 member Vatii reporting for duty. Plus it wasn't just Charbris who kicked him out, it was myself, Charbris, Grendal, and Tim. Four of the five founders over ruling Note. Charbris just made the announcement.

16. trident20

trident20 ground types

ok glad your back vatii.

17. drizzleboy12

drizzleboy12 2nd VGC MA regional

I already knew that. And right now I want you to kick me out of this. I tried to quit but trident would not let me.

18. NoteLobo

NoteLobo Banned

No drizzle don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well really its your choice but I don't want you too.

19. trident20

trident20 ground types

drizzle is leaving. we need 2 people for the job

20. Hancade

Hancade Abomination

Challenger Sign up
    Serebii name; Hancade
    PO name; STEW
    Wifi fc; 3354 0506 2839
    Referral; no one but i am looking to improve my skills

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.