• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vote or Die (Not Really) Official MKDS Emblem Poll

MKDS Emblem, which is good for you?

• Celebi sprite

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • 5 by 5 Green S

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • 2 by 2 green squares around the emblem

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 4 by 4 checkered green symbol

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

Swampy

Crack the Skye
scythian_reaper said:
I'll be using the Green S in my emblem....plus I have a Red N for being a nintendo Nsider and I have a green square in the other corner for gamefaqs.

I saw someone today with a serebii in thier emblem....I dont remember the name...but my name is EXC355UM....did anyone here race me today? o_0
I've been using that S for 2 months now. o_O Right next to my red N and blue P for my school's clan.

scythian_reaper

EXC355UM DOMU5
SwampyGroudon said:
I've been using that S for 2 months now. o_O Right next to my red N and blue P for my school's clan.

So...your an Nsider...whats your Nsider name...?
Mines scythian_warlord....I'm mostly in the MKDS, Pokemon threads. o_O

And if anyone see's EXC355UM online....thats me.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
scythian_reaper said:
So...your an Nsider...whats your Nsider name...?
Mines scythian_warlord....I'm mostly in the MKDS, Pokemon threads. o_O

And if anyone see's EXC355UM online....thats me.
I'm GroudonMaster#1, if I remember correctly. I have, like, 8 posts on the website. ooh yeah...

4 by 4 checkered green symbol pour moi.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
My Nsider name is Luvsdoggies. I wish I could change it :( On MKDS my name is Bone egg. Nsiders have different color Ns for their rank too!