• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon: Which Pokemon did YOU choose?

Which Generation is your chosen Pokemon from?

• Generation 1/Kanto

Votes: 204 39.4%
  • Generation 2/Johto

Votes: 102 19.7%
  • Generation 3/Hoenn

Votes: 119 23.0%
  • Generation 4/Sinnoh

Votes: 93 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Or you'll do what, exactly?

Throw a hissy fit?

Also will every single person that has DW will be getting the pokemon or just the people that voted? I'm too lazy to vote, but I do wan't a free pokemon.

Anyone on Dream World can get it.

I don't get how Deoxys are that rare, anyone with access to two copies of ranger three has access to infinate of the things, surely there must be someone repeatedly starting new games on diamond, collecting a deoxys and trading them away.

You want a Deoxys?

Download this .pkm file, upload it here, and download it onto your game. Free legit Deoxys.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
Probably Deoxys or Jirachi

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I'm sorry to everyone here that loves battling, but I really hope ditto doesn't win (Or really any in-game pokemon that you can just wander out to Route XX to capture).

There are a number of event pokemon that I've been unable to get my hands on, and this is a great opportunity for me to get at least one of them.

I voted Mew - the original unobtainable pokemon (for me).

Maybe, just maybe, I can finally have all 151 with this contest.

Yes, but although An event is rarer then ditto, a DW ditto is rarer then an event.

Think of it this way: The pokemon will only benefit people who don't have it, so vote for something noone has.

I found a way around the only voting once system. I voted for Deoxys a good twenty or thirty times, just to piss you off. May go about doing it some more later.

You put considerable effort into ruining something for a large community of people because one of them was annoying.

If only all people were as gallant as you.

Edit:
You want a Deoxys?

No, I've got a deoxys. I've got four deoxys. I want to know why so many people can't get one.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
I decided to go with Lugia since a DW legendary like that is less likely to be available outside of an event like this one and I would like to see a legendary that actually has a different ability win. There will be plenty of other opportunities for Mew, Deoxys, Arceus, etc. people.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Even to competitively ditto is good but when japan and korea get something good i want to get something nice too.:/
for me even a legendary with out DW ability is better than that pink chewed gum,lol.XD

Blazios

Japan and Korea got something that was exactly the same as what we already could get.

Don't you want something new instead?

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I just think that ditto would be released in a new area anyways so choosing a lengendary witch can only be released through events is wise.

I voted Salamence. Wouldn't a Moxie Salamence be game-breaking?
First person with common sense, THANK YOU. I guess I was wrong, there are good people out there. EVERYONE VOTE SALAMENCE. It would be amazing, moxie would be crazy. VOTE!!! You are awesome if you vote salamence.

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
I voted for Ditto, it may be an imposter but at least it's not a crook

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
im not even gonna debate this thread is getting a little out of hand -_-

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I just think that ditto would be released in a new area anyways so choosing a lengendary witch can only be released through events is wise.

Because those events to release those legends haven't ever occurred, whereas Imposter Ditto has been released numerous times, right?

First person with common sense, THANK YOU. I guess I was wrong, there are good people out there. EVERYONE VOTE SALAMENCE. It would be amazing, moxie would be crazy. VOTE!!! You are awesome if you vote salamence.

Oh gee whiz, Salamence will go from meh to awesome now with this new thing. Because lack of power has always been Salamence's problem, and Attack boosts after you've killed something are going to make it all better, despite losing Outrage and probably Dragon Dance.

The game is already easy as hell, so why would you want Moxie Salamence?

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
After going through this thread, I've narrowed my choices to Lugia, Ho-oh, and Ditto in order of preference. I'm okay if it'll be ditto though especially since its ability is both very effective competitively and is the only one who knows it (for obvious reasons but whatever).

I'm an event collector so I want something that would be valuable to both people who want something just to look at (legendaries) and competitive people who would know how to destroy with it (hidden abilities).

But lets face it, even if every user here voted for one of them, we're still outnumbered by the faceless web surfers out there. I don't want America to look idiotic to the other countries (pokemon wise anyway).

P.S. Why is deoxys so hard to obtain?

Last edited:

Chuck$$$

Inactive
It came to Jirachi, Mew and Deoxys cos their my favs... went with deoxys, wish i went lugia though...

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
I went for mew because he's awesome
That's true, Mew's awsome. It would also be pretty cool to have a Mew in a Dream Ball ...
Everyone should vote for Ditto, Imposter is more or less the best new ability in the entire game.
+1 (me :p)

Ditto is great (got my vote), but since Ditto can't breed Dw abilities ... or can it (does anyone have any definitive proof on the matter) ?

Don't discount Riolu, Togepi and Gible, all cool DW abilities in general

Yeah, Bagon/Salamence is great for competitive battling but will probably be banned or overused or ... I don't really care I don't play competitively

Porygon does make some sense too. It would also be cool because of the trading frenzy it would inspire.

The legendaries (especially Lugia and Ho-oh) are a given. Lugia's a cooler Pokemon, but Ho-oh's DW ability is cooler. settle down it's just my personal opinion.

The Regi's too have really great DW Abilities (except for Regigigas).

and neither Manaphy or Jirachi have been released for 5th gen yet (that I know of)

I'm not going to campaign for any Pokemon but since my browser erases all my cookies whenever I close it, I'll probably be voting for Ditto at least once a day ... maybe Mew once or twice because Mew in a Dream Ball does really sound pretty great.

Last edited:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Because those events to release those legends haven't ever occurred, whereas Imposter Ditto has been released numerous times, right?

If you be more patient you'll get your Ditto and Dw legendary.=_=
even tho japan and korea chose legends with out dw abilities i think they were much smarter with their choice.*sigh*
I'm really hoping for the little kids t make the right choice,lol!:p

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
2RSA I agree with you DW ditto will be sooner or later released. As far as I know that NOK will release Groundon earlier next year. Let's wait and see.
I voted to Lugia.