• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon: Which Pokemon did YOU choose?

Which Generation is your chosen Pokemon from?

• Generation 1/Kanto

Votes: 204 39.4%
  • Generation 2/Johto

Votes: 102 19.7%
  • Generation 3/Hoenn

Votes: 119 23.0%
  • Generation 4/Sinnoh

Votes: 93 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
I want a Celebi with my own OT, THAT doesn't exist anywhere. :p

Same goes for them choosing Arceus...

Well, I want a Lugia with my White version OT and an awesome DW ability, and that too doesn't exist anywhere. No matter what the results, I'm sure we'll all end up with a great pokemon. I just don't see the point in voting for normal event legendaries that will innevitably get more events in which they can be obtained.

Last edited:

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
So you're implying a DW Lugia will not be released in the future?

Like I said I couldn't care less about DW abilities, and I have HG/SS to get a Lugia with my OT already.

I'm saying it's uncertain at the moment if they will make it available outside of DW voting events such as this, where as most normal ability legendaries are nearly guaranteed to be available at some point in the future for people to obtain. And FYI not everyone has the luxury/priority of buying every version of pokemon just to fill an in-game pokedex, just saying.

FusionKT

*cough*
im sure most legends will get released with their DW abilities otherwise youd just have all these legends that u cant get

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I'm going to go with Ditto, I'd love a deoxys/celebi but I'm sure they'll come here eventually and I don't wanna take a risk getting some useless pokemon, so I'm going with the majority here :p

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
Deoxys i said in another topic.

SilentSpecter36

~Shiny Hunter~
After looking at Zaks recent arguement (the fact that all non legendary pokemon can be counted on to be dreamworld released) I think that the vote really should be narrowed down to starters (especially johto) or Lugia/Ho-oh as these are the only ones we arent really sure when (or if) they will be released.

Thanks for showing me the light Zak...screw ditto

Isa Chan

Gosh! Thanks to my high-speed internet connection i'm able to vote for Ditto 100 times per day. :3
I really wanted to use that pinky blob competitively since RBY, also, he is kinda cute, don't you agree? xD
Go Ditto! Go!

Floette

Fennekin
I voted for bidoof. In all seriousness, bidoof with eviolite and DW ability moody would be fantastic competitively. I just cannot see what the fuss is about with arceus, ect.

JOKING ASIDE, I voted for DITTO! Ditto is amazing, I really want that DW ability, so vote for him please.

Lindis

I can't decide between Ho-Oh and Zapdos.. ;___; Ho-Oh is one of my favorite pokémon and it has an awsome Dream world ability, but itn't useble in OU or subway.

Zapdos also have a great dream world ability and would be cool to use in VCG, but I like Ho-Oh a little bit more.

While I wouldn't mind Ditto ( WAAAY better than Arceus/Deoxys/mew etc >_>), I'm sure it will be released sooner or later throught expansions. Seriously, why do people think Ditto is less likely to be released? I don't get it..

I voted Arceus because I really want a legit one.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Gosh! Thanks to my high-speed internet connection i'm able to vote for Ditto 100 times per day. :3
I really wanted to use that pinky blob competitively since RBY, also, he is kinda cute, don't you agree? xD
Go Ditto! Go!

Wow,if you actually did this,Im almost certain Ditto will win.
Lol,wouldnt want to see your effort go to waste since ditto has a chance of being released in the dreamworld sooner of later(possibly the next area).
I'd say wait until the rankings this Tuesday and see which pokemon would most likely be the voted for.
But I would vote for a Johto dw starters or a legendary with a dw ability rather than a normal pokemon since they have the lowest chances of appearing in the dreamworld.
I voted Arceus because I really want a legit one.
Ever been to the trade forums?

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Wow. I enjoy how this thread became a debate between Ditto and No Ditto. Either you love it or you hate it, you know?

Like I said before, I voted for Deoxys. Sue me.
But now I sorta wish I voted for Lugia...

And no, I DO NOT want Ditto to win.

Phury

I was going to vote Ditto, but i decided against it. The upcoming expansion to DW is the rugged mountain which may have ditto on it.
Ditto's are usually found in caves or on mountains so I figured ditto would be released soon.
Deoxys does not have a dream world ability, so I figured why vote for him, and using that logic also got rid of several legendaries.
I figured out that the voting is cookie based and you can vote multiple times using a private browser, so I have voted for Ho-Oh, Lugia, Torchick.
NA will be laughed at if Ditto wins, -_-

Autis-misc

Abridger
I voted for Magikarp.

Yes, i am serious.

i dont have a dream world account that i can use ATM so it doesnt matter to me.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Ever been to the trade forums?

They'll tell you no for 3 reasons.

1) I don't want/can't trade for one.

2) I don't want a clone.

3) I want ______ to have my own OT.

Zak Attack XIII

Ace Trainer
After looking at Zaks recent arguement (the fact that all non legendary pokemon can be counted on to be dreamworld released) I think that the vote really should be narrowed down to starters (especially johto) or Lugia/Ho-oh as these are the only ones we arent really sure when (or if) they will be released.

Thanks for showing me the light Zak...screw ditto

I'm just glad to know people are finly starting to hear what I'm saying. = )
Thanks for the support Friends. = )