• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon: Which Pokemon did YOU choose?

Which Generation is your chosen Pokemon from?

• Generation 1/Kanto

Votes: 204 39.4%
  • Generation 2/Johto

Votes: 102 19.7%
  • Generation 3/Hoenn

Votes: 119 23.0%
  • Generation 4/Sinnoh

Votes: 93 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
On that note, weezing can be defeated easily by any sp attker. It's just a big mean-looking two-headed gas tank.

Grey Wind

Why can't he vote for weezing it's his vote
he just voting for something he wants
i could say the same thing about arceus but you don't see questioning everyone for voting for arceus just because a pokemon isn't going to win doesn't mean you have any right to judge him. He did what what was asked of him to vote if he doesn't want to vote for a pokemon likey to win thats his problem who are you to judge him.
Arceus is a legendary, rare Pokemon. Weezing is by no means rare. It's his favourite Pokemon, so he most likely already haves one. Why should he waste his vote on something that he already has, or can easily obtain? If you're going to vote in this poll, vote for something that you don't have, you can't get, and has a DW ability. Weezing fits none of that. It's a completely pointless vote.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Arceus is a legendary, rare Pokemon. Weezing is by no means rare. It's his favourite Pokemon, so he most likely already haves one. Why should he waste his vote on something that he already has, or can easily obtain? If you're going to vote in this poll, vote for something that you don't have, you can't get, and has a DW ability. Weezing fits none of that. It's a completely pointless vote.

i agree it's a waste of a vote but you can't berate him for that
You can't force him to change his vote he can do as he like even if it's a waste
I agree weezing is not rare but arceus isn't rare neither with so many events but i understand what your trying to say
he isn't the only to waste a vote on something easily obtainable but what can you do to change that just leave it be

ishni18

~*Shiny Hunter*~
Of course, this includes those people vote spamming Arceus, yes?

I'm sure if they do change things, people will still find a way to crack it.

I'm not so sure. It was illegal to vote more than once and those that do try to vote spam have too much time on their hands. Plus not just the Arceus spammers but also the Ditto spamming will be stopped as well.

I'm not so sure. It was illegal to vote more than once and those that do try to vote spam have too much time on their hands. Plus not just the Arceus spammers but also the Ditto spamming will be stopped as well.

The one way I can consider blocking private browsers from voting indefinitely would be to either

A: Require a password sent to you upon casting your vote, you have to input this password to vote. However, they would have to implant a cookie into the computer to tell whether the vote had been sent in already, which private broswing negates. Nope.

B: Do it by IP. Of course, then you get some people who use your modem for their internet who want to vote, and can't because you already sent in your vote. Nintendo would think of that.

So, there's little to do to stop vote spammers. Admittedly, I am doing this, but only to get Ditto. I already have a bunch of Arceus because I can clone so another one would be of no use to me.

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
Don't bother spamming. - the Pokemon company have already found out and are working out how to block previous and current spam votes.

Also, I think people should vote for whatever Pokemon they like, even if others think it won't win or won't affect the voting poll - it's all about having fun after all xD

Props to U I18;)

Gelatini Jejunator

Vote Vanillite! Wait
Because there's one thing that doesn't currently exist; Dream Ball Weezing.

Grey Wind

i agree it's a waste of a vote but you can't berate him for that
You can't force him to change his vote he can do as he like even if it's a waste
I agree weezing is not rare but arceus isn't rare neither with so many events but i understand what your trying to say
he isn't the only to waste a vote on something easily obtainable but what can you do to change that just leave it be
I'm just saying it's a ridiculous thing to do, and a total waste. Obviously I can't change his vote.

I pick Kekleon because it can have all 17 types;)
I think I just died a little inside.

Because there's one thing that doesn't currently exist; Dream Ball Weezing.
Ah. Now I understand.

ishni18

~*Shiny Hunter*~
The one way I can consider blocking private browsers from voting indefinitely would be to either

A: Require a password sent to you upon casting your vote, you have to input this password to vote. However, they would have to implant a cookie into the computer to tell whether the vote had been sent in already, which private broswing negates. Nope.

B: Do it by IP. Of course, then you get some people who use your modem for their internet who want to vote, and can't because you already sent in your vote. Nintendo would think of that.

So, there's little to do to stop vote spammers. Admittedly, I am doing this, but only to get Ditto. I already have a bunch of Arceus because I can clone so another one would be of no use to me.

Yea I know Dx
They're doing something however, so we'll only really see if whatever they did had any effect with poll results tomorrow

PokeTimmy

Collector
If ditto actually wins, I'm going to nickname it "Mew" and only battle it against all-Mew teams, so as to live out my dream of finally having a Mew. u_u

ishni18

~*Shiny Hunter*~
To be honest, I'd take Mew over Ditto if Arceus doesn't win xD

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
To be honest, I'd take Mew over Ditto if Arceus doesn't win xD

Same here.

Even though I already have a Mew for my collection, I'd rather have one with a decent nature/stats.

I have a feeling the rankings are going to be the same tomorrow. Not sure why, but it's just a gut feeling I suppose.