• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VS Cynthia! Iris' Road to Dragon Master (1206)

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
The outcome was never really in doubt.

Good to see Stefan, Trip and "I Wanna See Ash Shirtless" girl again

charchar56

She couldn't even beat Ash dragonite after it learn Draco Meteor. Lol
What make people think she could last this long to her Garchomp? Compare to Ash battle?
She got a nice treatment to last this long. She would got cream just like Alain if it wasn't for this treatment.
Mega is never needed. Cynthia never got push she just gave what the girl ask for.
Not saying to deny her status. Just saying her Garchomp would destory her alot faster like Leon.
except none of what you said happened - pure headcanon that Garchomp would destroy her. Iris put up a great fight. Get over it

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
except none of what you said happened - pure headcanon that Garchomp would destroy her. Iris put up a great fight. Get over it
How is it head canon when this was exactly what was shown. Excadrill and Dragonite were way, way out of their depth against Gastrodon and Milotic. Haxorus, while doing better than the previous 2, at no point was an actual threat to Garchomp. Garchomp could’ve easily swept Iris herself.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Okay.

Positives -
  • Excadrill won a battle.
  • Excadrill vs Gastrodon was decent.
  • Flashbacks and cameos were great.
Meh -
  • Animation. Not much to say. It's been middling the entire series.
  • Haxorus vs Garchomp was okay. Expected a lot more.
Negatives -
  • Was worse than Dinatha vs Lance. Cynthia winning by brute force, Only strategies were what, raising gastrodon's defense and wrapping around losernite ?
  • What is the point of Iris's magic power ? She lost pretty much every battle after using it. Complete waste of her backstory.
  • What was the staredown for ? Garchomp wasn't even hit.
  • Expected Iris to atleast visibly damage Garchomp. Garchomp didn't even break a sweat.
  • No Cilan. Not even a silent cameo.
  • Ash is an moron. Can't even say something to his crying friend.
Pretty disappointing episode. More pointless Cynthia shilling. Iris' inner powers were treated like a joke. Dragonite is the same stupid loser like in BW. Was better than Alain vs Leon but not very good.

Clearly just set up for a slideshow of mega lucario nuking mega garchomp. 5/10.

Dinamarx

I didn't like this battle very much, I don't feel that Iris had a better battle against Cynthia than Flint had.
Why do you find my comment funny, person I don't know? honestly cynthia's battle against flint was very active, stone edge on one side, flare blitz on the other, close combat vs brick breack and cynthia's garchomp having problems

Why do you find my comment funny, person I don't know? honestly cynthia's battle against flint was very active, stone edge on one side, flare blitz on the other, close combat vs brick breack and cynthia's garchomp having problems
better than any M8 Battle except diantha vs lance

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Another good battle but not as good as last week due to the lack of the clash of styles Diantha and Lance had.

That Milotic was something else btw.

But of all iterations of Cynthia this is the only one that megaevolves his Garchomp

Big mistake.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Alder casually chilling with a bunch of children

I'm glad he at least got a cameo but it sucks they couldn't let him and Ash interact like Wallace did

Hold up a sec, Cilan didn't even appear! Hopefully they're saving him and the other companions(And Gary, he didn't show for Lance) for Ash