• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VS. Houndoom --> VS. Uxie

Status
Not open for further replies.

johno1995

Where can I read (what's listed on the manga guide as) Act 055 titled VS. Houndoom through Act 070, VS. Uxie? Personally, I'd like to read the two VS. Yanmega (064/065) chapters but I can't seem to find any of these anywhere. Do they even belong to any particular volume?

I'm confused here, as you can tell I've just started reading Pokemon Adventures and would like to read these chapters/acts. Could someone please help me with a way to read these (like what volume they're located in/a website/whatever)? Thank you. :]

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
For one, you're not supposed to ask this >_>.

For two, I don't actually think they exist in full on the web. Though I think the chapter summaries are on the main site.

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
They have not been collected in a volume/tankobon YET. The most recent vol (#34) came out for Japanese audience at the end of Feb and stopped w/ Pearl reaching Fuego Ironworks and meeting Luxray. Based on that, the next vol, #35 would have what you are looking for. No official release date but I'd guess a publish date in late Apr/May. If you want English version it will be even longer since Chaung Yi in Singapore is only at 31 I think. Or did I miss 32release there?
We are not allowed to ask for/post links to scan & scanlation website. You have to either order online if you don't have a big import store nearby and/or live in area where releases are common, or find a friend overseas who can keep you up to date on Special. Other option is to wait for Coronis to put up summary. Waiting is tough but luckily we got lots of friendly ppl here and fun topics to pass the time.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
As has been said, they're not collected in volumes yet, and linking to sites that let you read the manga online isn't allowed. Since your question's been answered the best it's going to be...

*closing*

Status
Not open for further replies.