• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VS. Seeker or Pokegear rematches?

Which one is better

• VS. Seeker

Votes: 93 76.9%
  • Pokegear Phone

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters

GreenEspeon

Water Gym Leader
I like the Vs. Seeker because you can easily find trainers you want to battle and use the Vs. Seeker and battle him. You can still do that with the phone but I really didn't like the pokegear phone in G/S/C.

NAEWIG

Of these 2, I liek vs. seeker more, pokegear would nly be good if it was lik pokenav from rse(all trainers have phone calls)

tjghckyplyr

Rupee Hoarder
No question, the VS Seeker is definitely superior. Like, 4000 times superior. So much simpler to use, and much more effective.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Really, you don't even need a poll for this.

It's like saying "Would you rather die of a slow, painful death? Or live a happy life?"

Vs. Seeker BTW

No. 1 Machop Fan

Vs. Seeker because YOU'RE in control.

lucarioman64

Pokegear...I like to send Claire and Sabrina love messages before we battle
Meetcha at Pallet town sweety!
*Giggle* Ok
Can't do that on Vs Seeker

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
What I would love is a PokeNav and PokeGear merge. PokeGear rocks becuase of the radio thing. PokeNav is cool, anyways, if you want to challenge the trainers all you have to do is run a few times pass them, most of the time a flashing pokeball icon will show up beside the trainer's name, and I love prank calling all the E4 and gym leaders =PP

Larry

I like the VS. Seeker but not being able to use in caves was a putdown.

newmoon island

VS. seeker is easier to use.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Vs. Seeker. I LOVE that little toy! :D I used it to fight people on firered over... and over... and over... and over... (at least 25 times each) in preparation for the elite four. I find the pokegear to be slightly annoying because you have to know when to call... however, the vs. seeker can't let you rematch gym leaders so... :/