• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

VS System (Duh)

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
I'm planning on trying to start out on this. I looked it over, and it seems like an interesting game, despite being a bit complex. I saw a couple people playing it while I was on vacation, and hung out with them for a bit. They told me that the game was cheap to play, and that it was a lot of fun, especially for that cost. A quick search on an generic-CCG selling site confirmed that, and another check on a strategy site showed how expansive the game was. So, I figured, for some 60 bucks or so (I'm not planning on getting anything extremely expensive, but I may up that a bit), I could get a playable deck to throw around somewhat casually. So I'm wondering if anyone has some tips, or anything of that nature. I'm also looking for a dedicated site, since the one i searched on tends to err on the overpriced side of things (Which isn't bad, but I usually feel as if I can do better). Anyone have something like this? Like how Blackborder is for M:TG.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Well, the only thing I could tell you is that Metagame.com has a VS half to it, tohugh I'm not sure on how much it updates.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Well, the only thing I could tell you is that Metagame.com has a VS half to it, tohugh I'm not sure on how much it updates.

Yeah, but I don't think that Metagame sells cards... Or does it? I'll give it a check.

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+

Yeah, but I don't think that Metagame sells cards... Or does it? I'll give it a check.

Darth Grievous

Call me Kioshi.
Well, the only plac I can get mine is the local comic/game shop, and it's 5 bucks for a 2 player starter set, each with 26-40 cards depending on which set you get but that's a learn to play set, and you need 60 cards for one deck to actually play, so you may need two. It is really fun, I don't play magic so I can't compar, but the cards look similar.