• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Vulpix Pre-evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go here
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/ending/017b.shtml you can see something evolving into a vulpix:eek: (scroll to the bottom.) You can't tell what it looks like because it lit up from evolution. I hope we get some info on this mystery pokemon soon!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A NEW POKEMON. I'm sorry

Last edited:
Kyogre Master said:
If you go here
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/ending/017b.shtml you can see something evolving into a vulpix:eek: (scroll to the bottom.) You can't tell what it looks like because it lit up from evolution. I hope we get some info on this mystery pokemon soon!!!!!!!
Dear god. So it is. Don't get your hopes up though....
EDIT: No, wait, I think it's just a normal Vulpix doing that one-tail-splits-to-six thing.
EDIT 2: But then again, the first one is smaller.....

Last edited:

Frecyo

Wooo-wah wah
It may be a pre-evo, but My guess is its just the newborn Vulpix growing from the egg... *goes to check the ep when Phanpy hatches to see if its the same or different"

Edit: Well, the main site's hatching scene (for Phanpy) screens dont show a small Phanpy. It'd be stupid for me to check Togepi, but I don't think there are anymore eggs..

Last edited:
Please, in the name of all that's holy, let it be a new Pokemon....

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
Oh, my gosh. You should know by now that it is a Vulpix hatching from an egg.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
FFS, its just a Vulpix 'hatching' from an egg. Surely if this HAD been a new pokémon, the news would be EVERYWHERE by now. Put two and two together, its only common sense.

Shame it wasn't a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.