• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~>w< Banner/Request Shop II >w<~*

RainbowIslands

XY Trainer
A shop for all sorts of requests... This shop is from Amazingkiss... She left the forums... so I took over it.. SO START REQUESTING HERE~ Not the old one.... All Requests in old thread WILL BE IGNORED!!!
THIS SHOP IS OFFICIALLY DEAD
Let's see..... I am still doing banners... but as a free artist... -.- And Going into highschool is kinda busy... so.. yea... Well.. MAYBE.... When out school starts the Laptop IB Program.... I might open a NEW shop... that will be around February... when everything settles down.... I suppose... or even earlier... Not sure... I'll see.. SORRY.... THE SHOP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

STATUS
RainbowIslands - DIED

THE GOLDEN RULES​

1. No hentai;355;
2) NO flamming/spamming
3) Provide pictures needed for the request
4) Use the forms -Correctly.
5) Request only the things listed.
6) If you want the product to be edited...PM the person who made it
7) Ask for permission before you use fan-art
8) Type "CHEESE" as the first word before you request so we know you read the rules
9) PUT the size that you want...we don't like figuring out what size you want (468*100 is the MAXIMUM to be in SPPF sigs[Or separate into 2 pics])
10) NO MORE NEW WORKERS
11) All other rules from SPPF applies here​

Ban List
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

font13re.png

font28jg.png

font3hm3.png

~RainbowIslands~ - OPEN

Banners: Examples:1|2|3|4|5|6|7
Animation Examples: 1|2|3|4|5|6
Form:
Requesting from:
Size:
Picture 1:
Picture 2:
Word:
Word Colour:
background:
Fonts:
Pm: Yes/ No
Animation: Yes/ No
Border (optional):Yes/No
Other:

Non-Animated Examples: 1
Animated Examples: 1
Form:
Name:
Size:
Background:
Picture:
Word:
Word Colour:
Fonts:
Pm: Yes/ No
Animation: Yes/ No
Border (optional):Yes/No
Other:

~RPG pokemon tags~
Examples: 1
Form:
Name:
Size:
Background:
Pokemon:
Sex: Male/ Female:
Border (optional):
Pm: yes/ no
Word:
Word Colour:
Font:
Other:

Working places
-Workers:

Last edited:

Clash

He's Back!
You've got some pretty big shoes to fill. Amazingkiss was an excellent banner maker, so I look forward to seeing how much alike your banners will look to hers. :)

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
May I please work here?
Click on my links to go to my shops.
Make sure you check out Mullac51 and BlueParukia's shop to end all shops.
~M51

RainbowIslands

XY Trainer
You've got some pretty big shoes to fill. Amazingkiss was an excellent banner maker, so I look forward to seeing how much alike your banners will look to hers. :)

She asked me to take over it if I want. I chose to... so yea.... My style is kinda different from hers... but her brushing.. are way beta... XD

Anyways.... I made 2 forms... Animated and non-animated

flareon2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/RainbowIslands/Banner Shop Banners/flareon2.png

flareon2anime.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/RainbowIslands/Banner Shop Banners/flareon2anime.gif

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
Mullac51...
i've seen some of your work, they seem to lack something...brushes
some look rather plain

sorry but i'll have to decline, after you upgrade your skills you can come back and ask to be a worker here. i believe you are 12 and still have a lot of time to upgrade yourself. if its okay, you can come back some time later and show me some better banners of yours.

X10A~

~Flareon~

Rukaria

onechance.
*Form for Banner:*

*Size:*
380*100
*Picture 1:*
Clicky!
*Words:*
Delibird!
*Sub Words(Bottom Right):*
Christmas Time!
*Word Colour:*
Something matching.
*Fonts:*
Blackjack
*Pm:*
Whatever you find easiest
*Animation:*
Yes, Can you make it so the snowflakes and stars are falling?
*Border (optional):*
Can you do one with it and one without it?
*Other:*
Can you give the banner a snowflaky, starry and sparkly sort of effect.
Can you try to use blues in the banner, but try to do them in a light blue so it looks more like snow?

*Thankyou!*

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
@light venasaur
i like how you do the Team Banners or did the Banner-DP-1...it is very nice
but your other banners lack a little brushing, some are good but some are bad
finally...you're recruited!
Yay, Thank you sooo much!
(I'm just new to using GIMP...but I'll get better)

K-os

Bullet Punch
*clears throat and prepares yell*

Did Rainbowislands say she even WANTED helpers? No. Don't come here begging 'plz can i wurk herz'. People who come like that often create an impression of 'look-i-dont-huv-a-life'. Sheesh. If you want to work here just because your own shop is not doing well, get a life. Your shop is most likely not doing well cause your art is not good quality. As in duh.

Sorry, RI, had to get it off.

RainbowIslands

XY Trainer
*clears throat and prepares yell*

Did Rainbowislands say she even WANTED helpers? No. Don't come here begging 'plz can i wurk herz'. People who come like that often create an impression of 'look-i-dont-huv-a-life'. Sheesh. If you want to work here just because your own shop is not doing well, get a life. Your shop is most likely not doing well cause your art is not good quality. As in duh.

Sorry, RI, had to get it off.

I DID PUT UP A NOTICE OF hiring people.... though It is now off.... but i agree with the second part =]

"People who come like that often create an impression of 'look-i-dont-huv-a-life'. Sheesh. If you want to work here just because your own shop is not doing well, get a life. Your shop is most likely not doing well cause your art is not good quality. As in duh."

oh wuteva... no flamming btw... Oh and...

I AM A BOY!

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
For rainbow islands, the white outline is ment to be there. It is ment to increase the effect of the light.
~M51

Dragon-Master

Emerald Dream
Can you make me a banner?
Form: Banner
Size: 300 x 150
Picture 1:
pokemonxd03.jpg

Picture 2:
shadowlugia.gif

Word: Terror Of The Depths
Word Colour: white
Fonts: Number 3
Pm: Yes
Animation: No
Frame (optional): None
Other: Can the background be a stormy sea?

Last edited: