• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Waifu/Husbando Discussion Thread

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh. Pfft.
Well my reasons for me shipping ShiRin still stand.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
RNF5Xok.jpg
please help me he’s too perfect

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to claim Kisara the Blue Eyes White Dragon girl as well
tumblr_m4971gKPxP1rqp6teo1_500.gif

My favorite thing about her is her design and her story revolves around the Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu-gi-oh.

Aquaslash

Ok, thanks for clearing that up @Morax !

I have Bugs Bunny as my husbando. He’s my MCM(Man Crush Monday)!

As for waifus… I actually have two.

First, I have Oleander from the indie fighting game, “Them’s Fightin’ Herds.” She may be a bit on the edgy side, and have a fearsome demon with her, but I still love her and support her righteous cause!

The second waifu, and I saved the best for last, is Yin from the cartoon, “Yin Yang Yo!” With a cute face, charming personality, and mystical skills, how could I not give her all of my love and affection?