• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wait a minute... A second time controlling lengendary?

I just realized that Celebi can also bend time, so did the creators forget about this or did they just run out of ideas?

So does that mean that they might be related in some small way? I mean they both have something to do with time except Diaruga can control it while Celebi can only warp.

*~Umbrygirl~*

Extreme closeup!
Celebi just travels through time, and it can only do that in one place. Dialga I thought was like the master or something... xD And, the legendaries have always been redundant. You can't really be original with them. I can tell also that the guys that make up the pokemon are running out of ideas. COUGHdianoseCOUGH.

*~Umbrygirl~*

Dianose?

Celebi just travels through time, and it can only do that in one place. Dialga I thought was like the master or something... xD And, the legendaries have always been redundant. You can't really be original with them. I can tell also that the guys that make up the pokemon are running out of ideas. COUGHdianoseCOUGH.

*~Umbrygirl~*

Who is Dianos? What is its English name?

Mono789

Master of Charizard
Dainoosu is the evolution of Nosepass with a huge mustache...

Oh, so he's the one that looks like Mario.

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
Celebii only warps through time while Dialga controls it. However the two might have a relationship in that Celebii may need Dialga's help in order to travel through time.

Celebi= travel through time
Dialga= controls time

They may have a relation somehow though, but who knows.

Last edited:

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
Celebii only warps through time while Dialga controls it. However the two might have a relationship in that Celebii may need Dialga's help in order to travel through time.

yeah, they might make up some stupid theory in one of the Sinnoh episodes about how Celebi needs Diaruga's help inorder to travel through time, but seeing as how it's a new pokemon, they wouldn't have disscussed it, or who knows what Nintendo's capable of, only time will tell...

EDIT; how stupid of me, i just noticed that i made a horrible pun, i'll point it out,
..., only time will tell...
haha, go me!

BlissKyogre

Imma flyin potato!
Rofl, once in a blue Mew. I don't know if they have any relation, but I think that they do, It's sortuv easy to imagine them having a relation. But when you think like that, :386-s: ;484; ..... hmmm.... once again we are faced with a puzzling question. And what exactley is the relation between Dialga and Palkia, and ;491; ? Bleh I wonder how much Palkia would like Groudon... why am I wondering pointless things and bringing up pointless topics? Why did I wonder that? Okay thats it, I'll just finish this post now -.-

TheMoonman

Thinking......
Yeah, like everyone else said, Dialga rules time and Celebi only warps through it. But I do beleive they may have some sort of a connection.

Oh, and Dainose is probably one of the coolest pokemon there is.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
In a story-board my friends and I have, I have celebi and diaruga, and they always fight!
On topic: Celebi is time-traveling, not time-ruling. Dialga controlls time, celebi travels through it!

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
WOOPSIE! we've been saying it was Dialga all along...

lol. So wrong. I think it is funny that he messed up. I really wanna know the plot and how Team Galaxy fits in!