• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wait a minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Ok, i have noticed a few things about Yu-Gi-Oh, so at the end the pharoh goes away, ok, but how is it the Pahroh gives Jaden the Kuriboh wing thing at the begging of Yu-Gi-Oh GX also the rumours about Yu-Gi-Oh capsule monsters, on a few images i saw, the Pharoh was there, how exactly did this happen?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Ok, i have noticed a few things about Yu-Gi-Oh, so at the end the pharoh goes away, ok, but how is it the Pahroh gives Jaden the Kuriboh wing thing at the begging of Yu-Gi-Oh GX also the rumours about Yu-Gi-Oh capsule monsters, on a few images i saw, the Pharoh was there, how exactly did this happen?
Capsule monster is something 4kids made and takes place before the last saga. Yugi his puberty so he sounds like the pharoh. He also grew taller. The Pharoh is just how Yugi would look like once he grew. In other words it was yugi and not the Pharoh that gave Jaden the card.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
That's little Yugi that gives him the Winged Kuriboh, 4kids decided to give him the exact same voice as Yami...

And Capsule Monsters takes place in a an unspecified time before Yami leaes.

EvilDave

Watching You
Strange things happen in Yu-Gi-Oh what do yout think will happen next?Medabots Making a huge comeback

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
The japanese version also had Yugi with Yami's voice (From what I remember).

in the Japanese version, both Yugi and Atem are voiced by the same seiyuu. He simply changes the pitch of his voice depending on which alter-ego's talking, so I could see why you'd be confused. Trust me, though, if you've seen enough of Duel Monsters, you'd be able to tell that it's the normal Yugi's voice at the beginning of GX.

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Yugi and Atem are voiced by the same person in the 4Kids dub too. Dan Green does them.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Yugi and Atem are voiced by the same person in the 4Kids dub too. Dan Green does them.

How? Yami (Atem) has a deep voice and Yugi has a high pitched voice, and when he shouts to explain his move, your ears are sooooo painful :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.