• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wait, is that Leaf?

Dattebayo

Banned
I would moan and complain at how she now has the better chance to appear in the next Smash Bros. game instead of Dawn or Lyra.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'd be a bit disappointed that Red wasn't there, and blow her to bits. It would've been awesome if both of them had made an appearance in HGSS, though.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I would not really like it that much if Leaf was there over Red. I mean, there's someone in the game who refers to Red as being the "champion from Pallet Town," which makes it sound like he's a one-of-a-kind unique character. If Leaf was in the game, then there would be two possible champions from Pallet Town...and that feels strange. I like having just Red, it makes him like the "true" strongest trainer in the game.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I'd hate it, just for nostalgia's sake, but if they had thrown her in there as a separate trainer you could battle, maybe in the depths of Mt. Mortar or something, that'd be pretty cool.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I would definitely dislike it coz I wanna battle Red.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I would love it. But only if I could battle Red as well. Red needs to be at Mt. Silver, and Leaf should be somewhere.

DestroyerOfWorlds

Dragonlord Manslayer
There would be slaughter. 7 turn win with a Dragonite. Nostalgia be darned.

Pika22

A Relic of The Past
Love the twist, As long as it was, like, a 1 in 498 chance.

Yes. But..... A Red/Yellow Tag Team battle would be cool......

Sir-Aero

Soul of Silver
I'd be mad, I never liked Leaf, probably because my brother had to use her in FR/LG days since I used Red.

DasBoot

Put the game down, leave, go outside, pick up a rock, aim, throw it at my neighbor, run, and then scream.

Dr. Empoleon

Steel Type Champion
ove, love, love, love it. then curse nintendo for the "red removal" <-- see what i did there?

Stobor

HGSS Explore Leader
I think it would be good if both of them were there so you could have a double battle with them, and you could battle them with your rival, though that would be out of character for your rival.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Would battle sometimes,see his pokémon, take a walk around the park in my town, make he cry because no of his pokémon use flyy or have escape rope for getting to another hidden place.

jigglypufffangirl

pokégirl fan
WHAT A TWIST!
i'v always had a soft spot for leaf so that would be cool:)
they should have made it so if you played as the male you battled red and if you played as the female you battled leaf that would be awesome and if they did that i would have battled leaf:D