• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wait! Since Conway was expecting Infernape, Torterra and Glalie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
from Ash then how would have Conway's pokemon countered them?

Maybe Conway was planning to do this.

Shuckle
~ What he did against Noctowl except Gyro Ball would have been super effective to Glalie.
~ Sludge Bomb would have made regular damage to Torterra but still strong atatck due to Power Trick.

Lickitung
~ Umm... idk what is strategy would have been. We saw Lick, Thunderbolt and Power Whip...

Dusknoir
~ Immune to Fighting moves from Infernape.
~ Trick Room would have ruindInfernape but have been beneficial to Torterra.
~ Thunderpunch and Shadowpunch idk...

luckyumbreon

DragonExtraordinaire
I don't think that Conway was set on using those pokemon against Ash. He has Slowking, a pokemon that would've done well against Infernape. Also, as soon as Ash sent out his first pokemon, Conway could've adjusted. He can hold a maximum of pokemon being six not three. He could've used the other three. Im sure Conway is way smarter than that, he did use Trick room effectively.

terminoob

The Underdog
I'd side with the fact that he was going to use Shuckle anyway, and then two of his other four [probably Slowking and Aggron]. I'm hesitant to believe that's the answer, though, because Ash could've used his two of the Pokemon Conway saw [even though he didn't, but still, he could've] so I'm not sure why Conway would jump to that conclusion. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.