• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Waiter, There's a ______ in my Soup

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
HE'S A WITCH! (Proceeds to set an angry witch mob on N).

Waiter, there's a Magikarp in my soup!

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
KILL IT!

Waiter, there's a Geodude in my soup! I don't know if it's swimming, floating or drowning...

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
*takes the bowl with the soup and throws it into the nearby lake* Problem solved, mister.

Waiter, Zelda is playing with the Wind Waker in my soup!

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
WITCH! (Summons angry witch hunting mob, who proceed to extract her from said soup and burn her at the stake).

Waiter, there's a witch hunt in my soup!

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Comfort her, she might let you borrow one of her wigs. :p

Waiter, there is a Soccaroo in my soup. XD

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Oh, sorry. That should have been killed and cooked before it was put into the soup. I'm going to slaughter the soup chef, excuse me a moment.

Waiter, there's a mine in my soup!

kisspower12

I am me
Must be an omen. Don't drink it!

Waiter, there's a darmanitan nugget in my soup

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Sorry about that, wrong guy, it was meant for Tony Abbott... since they're dummies and are actually explosive.

Waiter, there is a Basker Shark giving birth in my soup! (icky icky take it away) XD

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Throw a barrel at it, see what happens.

Waiter, I'm in my soup! How the hell did that happen?

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
How the hell did that even fit?

Waiter, there's a Wooper in my soup!