• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wake UP Mew!!!

Okay, so I decided to give photoshop a shot, this is just me playing around with the brush and the retouch button mind you. Give me some time to learn a little more and I'll get a bit more detailed and all that =P

WakeupMew.jpg

Wolverine

The one and only!
Very cute! : D

The eye sort of creeps me out, but whatever. The shading is good; nice effect with the brush.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I agree the eye is creepy but so cute~! nice job keep it up!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I think it's not the eyes that are really what's creepy, it's more the size of the head. But then in turn that would make you want to make the eyes bigger in proportion to the head. In general, Mew's head is slightly out of proportion to it's petite body, but this is just a tad too far. :< Other than that I really love the almost furry texture you gave it, it's just perfect. Not too much, but just enough. I hope you'll get the hang of photoshop but I doubt that will take long seeing this as just a beginning fiddling picture.

I agree the eye is creepy but so cute~! nice job keep it up!

What's so wrong with realism people >.>

I think it's not the eyes that are really what's creepy, it's more the size of the head. But then in turn that would make you want to make the eyes bigger in proportion to the head. In general, Mew's head is slightly out of proportion to it's petite body, but this is just a tad too far. :< Other than that I really love the almost furry texture you gave it, it's just perfect. Not too much, but just enough. I hope you'll get the hang of photoshop but I doubt that will take long seeing this as just a beginning fiddling picture.

To be honest, I started just playing, trying to make a dumb little eye, then I figured, why not a mew. The body came last, and since I don't understand squat yet, I was running out of room >.<

Photoshop and pencil art are very similar, but vastly different; I think the prior drawing experience is what's keeping me from COMPLETE failure XD

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
whoa , thats a pretty good mew!

Jedi Metroid

The Omega Metroid
That's pretty good, I like how you gave the impression of fur.

Ah, I wish I could draw like that...

ShoujoKitten

It's really cute! The eye is a tiny bit too big, but other than that, awesome!