• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wake Up Snorlax! (041)

From this episode on, I shall know that Meowth's kiss is deadly. It's funny because in Snorlax's Pokedex entry, it says that Snorlax can eat sour and even rotten food. If it can handle that, but not Meowth's kiss. That's telling you something. xD

Psyducks face after it kisses Snorlax was just priceless!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked the fact that Ash and friends and Team Rocket worked together for a while here. I usually dislike when they join forces, but it was funny to see Meowth and Psyduck kiss Snorlax. I remember cackling at how the village magically turned green again right after the river refilled. It was just too sudden. :x

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I liked seeing Ash and his group work together with Team Rocket to remove Snorlax even tho most of their plans failed ha ha. The Pokeflute being needed to wake Snorlax was such a cool game reference. :3

Gillachu

Banned
Wow I liked seeing Ash and his group work together with Team Rocket to remove Snorlax even tho most of their plans failed ha ha.

It was odd how Ash didn't have such a big issue with TR wanting to take Snorlax given how anti-TR he usually is...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was odd how Ash didn't have such a big issue with TR wanting to take Snorlax given how anti-TR he usually is...

Well they assumed that this Snorlax was wild so I guess they just didn't care if Team Rocket wanted it. ^^ Besides it would've helped save the village's water shortage any ways.

JudySpell

Banned
Snorlax being forced to kiss Psyduck was one of the greatest Kanto moments for me. I wish Ash had caught Snorlax here which would've fixed the issue instantly. 8/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
When we saw Satoshi's friends finding the sleeping Kabigon, I thought that solved the water shortage mystery, although the vines and thorns turned out to be the real cause. Kasumi bleeding slightly was a short but interesting scene since we rarely see blood, and I liked the Pokemon Flute melody.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I loved the various ways the twerps and Team Rocket were trying to wake Snorlax up, especially the Sleeping Beauty idea lol. Psyduck was also so damn funny in this episode, as he gives Snorlax a nice big kiss.

ZilverLox

Banned
I really didn't like this episode at all, my most disliked episode for the Kanto region. The only thing I liked about the episode is the gang's comical ways of trying to wake Snorlax.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Snorlax blocking the creek made him seem careless and his owner should have paid more attention to where he left Snorlax. :)

The hippie guy who had the Pokeflute did seem kind of irresponsible hee hee. It's sad that if Ash's group hadn't found him, the village would've been doomed with no water.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The hippie guy who had the Pokeflute did seem kind of irresponsible hee hee. It's sad that if Ash's group hadn't found him, the village would've been doomed with no water.

Sure, if Kabigon had remained asleep in the same spot for too long it would have caused the stream's flow to stay weak, which would've been bad for the town's crops, but Kabigon wouldn't have remained there forever. He would've woken up on his own eventually, which would've alleviated matters.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The hippie dude seemed way too lax about where his Snorlax slept and it was sad how Ash missed a chance to catch Snorlax since it wasn't wild.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The hippie dude seemed way too lax about where his Snorlax slept and it was sad how Ash missed a chance to catch Snorlax since it wasn't wild.

Kabigon's owner should've been more responsible at the very least, and it's amusing to me that he didn't get reprimanded for Kabigon's blockade, although Kabigon did save the day I suppose.

The village having no food didn't make sense. The shops could've just bought food from other places instead of relying on the local crops. Snorlax kissing Psyduck made them my OTP.

gentwoer

Another filler episode even if it again somewhat inspired by something that happens in the games. I was kind of surprised for some reason that 4KIDS kept the poke flute music in but I guess they are pretty good at keeping Japanese music in as long as it came from the video games?

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
A meh episode. It was really odd to see a character bleeding for the first time. At least they bothered to showcase Poke Flute in the anime.
5/10