• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wake Up Snorlax! (041)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Good and funny :p It's always priceless when the characters try to wake up a Snorlax :p

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
It was interesting to see the Pokeflute, it just shows that there's another way to wake up a Snorlax without food.

Icefiyre

Banned
I love the old man! <3

This episode was petty funny especially the part where Psyduck kissed the Snorlax!
Look at Psyduck's face after he kisses Snorlax.

That was funny! xD

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Snorlax is just a great pokemon, always making the episode which it's in decent. This was indeed a memorable episode.
Ah, I swear, Snorlaxes are just so great. =)

ccangelopearl1362

"HEY, SNORLAX!!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

When Ash and his friends have to enlist Team Rocket to solve a problem, chances are that the problem is big. In this case, the problem weighed 1,000 pounds -- as poor Jessie, James, and Meowth learned the really hard way at the end of the episode. The Snorlax-kissing debate left me chuckling with something between amusement and nervousness, but very unfortunately, that hippie was kind enough to play his Poké Flute to wake up his Snorlax. A hilariously excellent introduction to Snorlax this episode was for my recollections.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved too see Ash and TR work in a collaboration.
Snorlax was huge, i think it was a giant pokemon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was funny, especially the part where Meowth kisses Snorlax.

I liked how Team Rocket and Ash worked together. Nice to seem them like that.

Too bad Snorlax wasn't wild. 9/10

saar

Shiny Flygon
Cool. Snorlax being awaked by the people was impossible... The old man's flute was pretty rare if theres only one.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Haha meowth kissed snorlax. Anyways a pretty interesting episode. The hippy was kind of cool and liked his pokeflute.

G50

No longer posting
I really didn't like this episode at all, my most disliked episode for the Kanto region. The only thing I liked about the episode is the gang's comical ways of trying to wake Snorlax. 1) kissing him, 2) throwing a pokeball and it bounced off, 3) bullhorn, etc.

1/100

Aquarelle

Staff member
I thought that overall, this was a really funny episode. I loved how Snorlax was so fat that the Pokeball just bounced right off its stomach. The part when Psyduck kissed it was hilarious because Psyduck seemed really into it and it was blushing afterwards. XD Oh, and the hippie guy was cool, I liked how long his hair was for some reason.

Vernikova

Champion
It was an okay episode. Seeing Team rocket try to wake up Snorlax was kind of funny though the only truly funny bit that happened in this episode, in my opinion, was Meowth being forced to kiss Snorlax. Other than that . . . .

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Meowth kissing Snorlax was definitely the funniest part of this episode. I liked the whole concept of this episode as it was a great way of introduing Snorlax and it's characteristics. The only thing I found weird was that the town had these problems for so long. Surely you wouldn't allow a whole town to go into starvation if all that was needed was to move a Snorlax...

Blessed

Ugh poor Ash Misty & Brock starving LOL @ Misty saying "how can a bakery not have any bread" The snorlax was such a problem glad they found a solution to it in the end.

Last edited:

7threst

The old man was a good parody of a hippie :D The episode itself gave a hilarious (and sleepy) introduction to our beloved Snorlax. That Pokémon just always make me laugh.
Luckily, Ash gets one later doing the Orange Islands series. {/SPOILER]

7threst

The old man was a good parody of a hippie :D The episode itself gave a hilarious (and sleepy) introduction to our beloved Snorlax. That Pokémon just always make me laugh. [SPOIL] Luckily, Ash gets one later doing the Orange Islands series. [/SPOIL]