• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wallace or Juan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
In Emerald, you have Juan, Wallace's mentor, as the Sootopolis Gym Leader. Do you like Juan or Wallace better?

I, personally, prefer Juan, as he is a heck of a lot cooler, he's artistic, AND he's French.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Juan. Already done, and I loved that battle with him. A little odd, but still.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wallace, not because I think he's so great-looking design wise, but because he's the original Sootopolis Gym Leader. Juan was okay, but he was just Wallace's replacement.

Kalosian

So long
I like Juan better since I found him harder to defeat compared to Wallace. Though I kinda like Wallace too, just not as much.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Wallace because Steven is a better champion

Probably Wallace, because i thought that Steven was one of the better/more interesting champions i've played against.

Wallace tbh. Juan is an aged flop replacement who looks like Robin Thicke in twenty years. NHF it. i mean, he looks like the type of man that would have non-existent candy on a boat.

suspicious tbh.

MegaMudkipz

Best Trainer Ever
Wallace because at least he doesn't have an annoying kingdra btw I never used a
Kingdra :( I know I suck:(

Enjolras

Master of the House
Wallace. C'mon. He became the champion. Juan uses a Luvdisc.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Wallace, not because I think he's so great-looking design wise, but because he's the original Sootopolis Gym Leader. Juan was okay, but he was just Wallace's replacement.

Umm... He took over because he was Wallace's Tutor. Yes, tutor. Makes you think that Wallace might have taken his place in the first place, don't you think?

Namelesskitty

Skitty Swag
I prefer Wallace, he is one of the few examples of career mobility in the Pokemon universe, as well as being quite a bit better looking than Juan (also milotic is just a cool pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.