• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wall's Battle Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
DX I made so many bad moves Ill try again 2marrow

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
saphirapwns vs. John Wallrein

6-0. Fairly clean game, though I had a little hax that kept the score high, good game :D

coolcoolcool vs. John Wallrein

4-0. Another fairly clean game, good game :D

Last edited:

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Wall's Battle Frontier! Test and hone you competive battling skils to rise to the top. :)

wtf?

Annddd, if any Frontier Brains would like a signature banner like the one I have in my sig or something to help advertise the league I'd be happy to make one :D

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
wtf?

Annddd, if any Frontier Brains would like a signature banner like the one I have in my sig or something to help advertise the league I'd be happy to make one :D
I think I'll have to take your offer for that! I guess mine would be gears in the background with one of the 3 pokes in my post unless you have a better idea. :) BTW Thanks for the offer!

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I'm very busy at the moment but I would still love to take a challenge if anyone is open. The best way would be to shoot me a vm/pm and I'll try and get back to you. I'm home and ready to battle basically anytime between 7-10 pm EST (gmt-5).

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I'm very busy at the moment but I would still love to take a challenge if anyone is open. The best way would be to shoot me a vm/pm and I'll try and get back to you. I'm home and ready to battle basically anytime between 7-10 pm EST (gmt-5).

I second that. Despite popular opinion I am here and active. Drop me a PM/VM if you wanna battle.
Also, im gonna join the frontier as a challenger
Username: Darkfire98989
PO Name: Darkfire something

EDIT: Battled Darkfire for his frontier symbol, he forfeited :) lol

Last edited:

Metroid

Look at my post.
Username:Metroid78
PO Name:Xclus|M3troid.
Battling Experience:A lot
Frontier Style:B/W2 LC
Facility Name:The Battle Tower