• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wall's Battle Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Frontier Brain:
Username: Generic User Name
PO Name: Generic User Name
Battling Experience: Been battling for about half a year now. Mostly RU or NU.
Frontier Style: RU
Daaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn you!!! I wanted to do that. Fine I'll do UU

Username/PO name: pokefielder
Battling experience: Ok at Ttlng
Frontier style:UU

Zachmac

I think Wall forget about the league already. It says he logged in today, but no one has been updated...

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I've gotten a temporary replacement to my problem :D , someone elses computer. Anyway the following people have been accepted:

Jets - Standard OU Brain
rwhite84 - 3 v 3 (in game rules)
zachman - clear skies
generic username - RU

If you wish for your gym to have a special look, for example pictures, symbol, into etc. please pm me a copy of what you would like :D

Zachmac

I've gotten a temporary replacement to my problem :D , someone elses computer. Anyway the following people have been accepted:

Jets - Standard OU Brain
rwhite84 - 3 v 3 (in game rules)
zachman - clear skies
generic username - RU

If you wish for your gym to have a special look, for example pictures, symbol, into etc. please pm me a copy of what you would like :D
You said you accepted me, but I'm not on the first page(Oh, and it's mac, not man).

Anyway, I'll see if I could get myself one of those pictures, the first page will look more interesting if we all have them.

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
Frontier Brain:
Username: Pika ruler
PO Name: Anything with Pika ruler
Battling Experience: Pretty good.
Frontier Style: Uber

StoneCold Destroyer

Hidden in the Sand
Frontier brain
Username:StoneCold Destroyer
PO name: StoneCold Destroyer
Battling experience: My name says all about me. And more. You can test me if you want.
Style: Doubles 4 vs 4 (VGC rules)

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Frontier Brain
Username: SoMaPoKiTo
PO Name: Somari Pokerby IX (Frontier Brain name if I'm accepted)
Battling Experience: Been around since Red & Blue. 'Nuff said.
Frontier Style: Battle Castle

Well, if Smug wasn't accepted then I guess I'll try out for the Battle Castle. BTW, I'd like to know how the point exchange will work (i.e. are all held items available; what are the point values of each item; etc.) and other details since this has to be tweaked a bit from the in-game version.

Last edited:

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
uhm that will be for you to decide. I gave an outline, but you can pick. Say focus sash's for 10 points, choice items for 20 or something and such, and you can pick the amount of points you start with too.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
whoops sorry your accepted, and could you please message me your post you would like :D

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
(I'm accepted, right?) OK, then I'll PM you my Battle Castle details and my post as soon as I can (this weekend or earlier, hopefully).

Zachmac

Two members were banned already. :/

So, should we contact the challengers, the challengers contact us, or either way?

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Either way. Problem is right now we only have 2 challengers signed up :(
we need to get people to want to challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.