• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wandering Eyes. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I got caught looking on a bus today. She stood up to get off and where I was already looking brought the landscape to my immediate attention. To be honest though I only kept looking because I was too tired to lift my head. Cracking norks though!

Rave

Banned
I think there's times I've been caught, but never really bothered with it. And so on.

But yeah, its usually because I have sunglasses that protect me. =D

Tadashi

kiss my greens
what about guys/girls that look hot but would be shitty bf/gf material? checking someone out doesn't necessarily mean you even want to date them in the first place .-.

Geezis, exactly! I tried telling this to my mom tonight, and she just razzed me about looking at this guy. Gosh! Can't people just... look around without it becoming some kind of issue? XD

Profesco

gone gently
Geezis, exactly! I tried telling this to my mom tonight, and she just razzed me about looking at this guy. Gosh! Can't people just... look around without it becoming some kind of issue? XD

That depends on just how attractive your subjects are dear. ;)

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
Guys, I have a feeling. I have a feeling that this thread will become epic. And then spiral down to hell. Remmber the puberty thread? Yee, kinda like that, but much, much funnier! And more entertaining. And featuring 37% more Profesco!

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Am I the only ninja here? I've only been caught once. But me and my friend have mad up tatics to check out girls. One of the one time involved two girls walking behind me and my friend in a book store. Since they were behind me I couldn't use my periphs well so I turned into a book aisle to get a better view and said "Hey stephen was this the book you were talking about?" to make it seem more gullible. Once I had a good view of them, when the party of girls passed us, I put the book back on the shelf in the aisle and said to my friend"No man...those girls weren't all that hot." My friend who's in college was pretty proud of me there.

Another trick we did was one of my friend grabbing me and extending his arms out as if he were showing me something high up, \ in the direction of a party of girls headed our way.

Yeah...we were pretty ninjesque.

b3ttybr00t4l

COLOUR ME CLICHÉ
I never get caught. Coz people don't expect me to check out girls :)

I never get caught. I'm like a ninja.

christiandeath77

You gotta crush em'.
Babylon. He's the OP and was a mod, but got demodded.

Whatever. I interpreted that you meant that you should hook up with every girl you check out.

And yeah, I actually have someone in mind, and I plan to get her number, hopefully soon.

And? A lot of people on here have a life and don't really play Pokemon.

Look, whatever I dont want to argue, especially over the web.

God, the threads that show up.

I have never checked out any girls. I've stopped to check out a few guys... but only because of their clothes. Come on, this one kid had this really cool Black Sabbath T-shirt with a rust-like pattern on it; how do I not stop to scope that out?

If you do 'check out' someone and get caught, my excuse would probably be either 'I'm looking at the design on your shirt,' or 'You've got a piece of dust stuck to you.' Something like that. Above all, indicating 'Well, you're showing the cleavage, do you expect not to get looked at?' would be a bad idea.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
I don't think there's anything I hate more than teenage guys staring at your boobs while talking to them. I mean, do they really think I didn't notice your eyes slip away from mine and start staring at my chest and then quickly look back up at me again?
Some girls at my school who wear really low tang-tops often complain about being stared at, but the entire reason why they wear the shirt is for the attention. But, come on, sometimes I just wear a tee-shirt and guys stare.

Keep your afternoon activities to yourself.

You should feel pleased you have fans. I however prefer observing and complimenting (nicely of course).Whatever floats their boat..

Yogurt

Even if you guys think you didn't get caught there is a good chance one of our friends who were standing facing you saw you and just told the person you were checking out what was going on.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Even if you guys think you didn't get caught there is a good chance one of our friends who were standing facing you saw you and just told the person you were checking out what was going on.

You would get pretty solid evidence that this has happened, though. You'd notice if a girl/boy didn't like hanging around you or talking with you any more. It may seem hard to hide lust for someone, but its a whole lot harder to hide discomfort with someone.

This. After all, if you got it, flaunt it. ;) *inb4SapphireL'skilljoyrant*
lol

There's nothing wrong with checking people out if you're not being a pervert and following them, saying rude comments to them, making assumptions about their personality, trying to make unwanted passes at them, etc.

Anyways, yeah, I occasionally check boys out. That's only when I'm walking to class or something. It's easy to just quickly glance over at someone and then look down or something right after that. :p And you're just walking anyway.

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
When I get caught they just laugh.

cocoa_adele

when i look at the guy i like (not gay, im a girl) he'll sometimes look at me and look away
when i/he walks and get to close we look away
makes me wonder if either of us stop we'll both keep looking
lol i was walking behind him and his pants were falling down, he tried to discreetly pull them up
it didnt work =P

Dr. Ste

Pokemon Breeder
Okay fess up you losers. Have you ever had a moment where you checked out a girl and got completely busted? Maybe I'm a rooky, but it's a difficult skill. Me, I can never check out girls without getting busted. It's like they a sixth sense or something. I'll be looking thinking "Damn that's some fine ***" and then all the sudden they turn around and go "Ha, caught you mothafucka!" I can't win. Aside from checking girls out, have you just weird eye or awkard eye contact moments? I seem to have them all the time. You know how everyone expects you not to look at them, so ofcourse their is going to be issues. I remember in electronics class, I always looked at the clock because it was last hour. Except I didn't pay attention that there was this guy sitting right below the clock, so where he's sitting, it looks like I'm staring directly at him. So I looked like 2 inches down, and there the guy is looking at me like I'm a total fag. To this day whenever I see him in the hallway he looks away. Great. >_>; So, do you ever have weird wandering eye situations, if so, explain.

Other story;

I got back from horseback riding today which is cool as fuck because it's like 10 girls to one guy, so I'm up on this horse and theirs like six girls giggling and looking at me. Funny thing is I know if I look back, all of them will instantly look away and pretend I'm not there. So I watched from the corner of my eye and pretended I didn't notice, hehe. Horsesback riding = awesome.

Try to "look away" when they turn around. It's guaranteed success. I assure you, your skills will explode to OVER 9000!!! All the cool guys are doing it.

Or be less expressive, check if you speak out your thoughts. Most girls turn around when you say "Damn, that's some fine ***". It happened to me, and I had included "myself".

This is weird, when I talk to a girl shorter than me, my eyes fall down to her bust on their own. I don't realize it, I am actually thinking about the conversation and I'm not moving my eyes away while she looks at me. Damn, I'm not even enjoying it.

redpanda

Only sometimes, but I don't really get caught. That's the benefit of wearing glasses, not many people know exactly where I'm looking. I do make it a point not to stare though, that feels a bit rude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.