• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Want a Dracovish with a Jolly Nature :CANCELLED:

AmissaIgnis

Elite Trainer
Sooo i have the Pokemon Sword and i'm having great difficulty getting a Dracovish so i would like to ask someone to trade with me to discuss trade offers please contact me over Private Messaging

If you are willing to comply with my request please add me on Switch with a message saying that you're going to do that and what your name is so i don't accidently delete you.

My friend code is a following SW-2285-5341-0339

Thank you for you time reading this and have a wonderful day or night.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I can try to breed a Jolly Dreepy. Would that work?

Captain Jigglypuff

Sorry. I get Dracovish mixed up with Drakloak given the first three letters of their names are the same. You have to admit it’s an easy thing to do. But I can try to breed a Dracovish for you. You wanted a Jolly one, right?

KillerDraco

Sorry. I get Dracovish mixed up with Drakloak given the first three letters of their names are the same. You have to admit it’s an easy thing to do. But I can try to breed a Dracovish for you. You wanted a Jolly one, right?

Dracovish cannot breed. None of the Gen 8 Fossil Pokemon can.

NoahVGC

you're a staff member. you didn't know that?

Captain Jigglypuff

you're a staff member. you didn't know that?

Just because I’m staff doesn’t mean I know everything about Pokémon! I don’t know a thing about some of the spin off games except for what I’ve read about them. I don’t know everything about the anime. I’m still learning the new names and some Pokémon names are close to others. I’m human. I’m allowed to make mistakes. The games have only been out for two months and I still am only halfway through catching every Pokémon. So cut me some slack here and don’t just assume that I know everything about Pokémon just because I’m a staff member.