• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Want a Trainer Card? Look Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveLucy

There awful fun to make

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
...Link's in the first post, Jacol.

Dragonlord159

Master of Existance
PKMN trainer card

do u make them 4 people or do u no where 2
if u make em 4 me plz give

1.blaziken
2.milotic
3jirachi
4.flygon
5metagross
6.pikachu
no shineys

message me bak

Dragonlord159

Master of Existance
PKMN trainer card

do u make them 4 people or do u no where 2
if u make em 4 me plz give

1.blaziken
2.milotic
3jirachi
4.flygon
5metagross
6.pikachu
no shineys

message me bak

ZFG

I've seen some trainer cards with shiny sprites. Are these edited trainer cards? I don't see the shiny sprites while making the card and I have 2 shinies on my new team.

minghei

Missing Pokemon Figures, Help!!I am in need of 10 different pokemon figures. I am mis

I am in need of 10 different pokemon figures. I am missing Pupitar, Pineco, Snover, Azelf, Golem, Ralts, Claydol, Aron, Zapdos, and Budew. I was thinking about buying a collection from this LDU Company in China but I really don't need 288 pokemon figures, and that is the smallest collection that I see them listing on their website www.LDUcompany.com

I am trying to find a place to buy just the ten that I need. Has anyone ever bought pokemon characters from this LDU website? Oh yeah, here is a link to the page with all the pokemons http://www.liangdianup.com/pokemons_1.htm

Any ideas please post and let me know :)

dark-jirachi

dragon trainer
kool now i dont have to post my freind code anymore.... and yes, my darkrai is legit

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Wow that's cool! But none of the backgrounds really appealed to me... Getting one made for you means you can choose ANY background and you can add boxes to suit ANY team size! And it looks more personal. I make TCs and much more at the .:~Sparkling Shine Shop~:. Come and visit and request!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.