• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Want a Trainer Card? Look Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
The feature is nicely done, though it WOULD save a lot of time to combine them all into one step.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Nice idea for this thread o_O If only I knew that this existed back when I didn;t have one, and I really wanted one.
^^

Gimples

Shoruken!
cool i made one its pretty cool! ps this my first post! ;493;

Gimples

Shoruken!
cool i made one its pretty cool! ps this my first post! ;493;

jubilife

Aspiring Author
Damn it... after all the searching I did to find a site to make a card (which, by the way, was pokecharms), I found this thread!

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
All I can say is...
Fire Emblem and Pokemon FTW (for the win).
My card is in my signature.

jubilife

Aspiring Author
You can basically have an unlimited power team if you know how to trade effectively. The only pokemon on my card that I actually originally captured on my team are Gligar, Elekid, and Tododile. I evelved all of them, however. I've raised all of my pokemon. Except Darkrai. I really like these cards!

Argon

Banned
Ar: Thank you for the link. I just made one...

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Ninterror, THAT they don't do. PokéCharms annoy me, since they don't make transparencies for the pokémon in the box. So.. They're in white boxes. The other thing, they don't put pokémon next to the trainer, which is a minor setback for me. I mean, I'm fully capable of making cards, and not to troll or anything, I don't actually need PokéCharms. For the others, well...

DoctorOak

Me > Serebii :p
Ninterror, THAT they don't do. PokéCharms annoy me, since they don't make transparencies for the pokémon in the box. So.. They're in white boxes. The other thing, they don't put pokémon next to the trainer, which is a minor setback for me. I mean, I'm fully capable of making cards, and not to troll or anything, I don't actually need PokéCharms. For the others, well...

If the boxes were transparent, you wouldn't be able to see the Pokemon on most templates. As for Pokemon beside the trainers, there's just very little that can be feasibly done for that with an automatic system. When you're making a TC yourself you can place them around the trainer so they fit - it's rather difficult to do that automatically.

The TC maker was upgraded yesterday along with the rest of the site:

New features in the Trainer Card Maker 2 include:

* A live preview of your card as it's being built.

* The ability to change any factor of your card at any time - even after you've finished and saved it.

* You can select font colours for your trainer's name and Friend Code

* Much improved visual selections for the backgrounds, trainers and Pokemon.

* You can now include eggs in your trainer card - including the Manaphy egg.

* Shiny Pokemon have finally arrived

* Pokemon with multiple forms have all of their forms selectable - this includes all 17 forms of Arceus, plus the mysterious '???' form.

* As a bonus, the beta version of Origin Forme Giratina and a Shaymin Sky Forme sprite have both been added in the Pokemon with Multiple Forms section.

* Cards can only be saved on the server for 30 days. After this point, they're automatically deleted. We recommend that you save all cards you make on the TC Maker to your Hard Drive for safe keeping. We are happy, though, to provide a short hosting service for all cards and, if you wish, you can simply make a new card every thirty days if you don't want to re-upload your cards.

One thing you may be wondering is "where are the banner length cards?" Well, they're just not feasible on the setup on the TCM2 as it stands - so I'm going to give them their own separate version soon. Look out for that over the next few weeks or so.

You can access the TC Maker at the same address as before or, more directly, here: http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/tcm2

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
The TC's all look very nice but there's one bad point about it...
if you place the TC in your sig, and then go online WIFI battle, some ppl will be noobish and create a team wich can defeat your team easily by checking on your TC 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.