• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Want a Trainer Card? Look Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
The TC's all look very nice but there's one bad point about it...
if you place the TC in your sig, and then go online WIFI battle, some ppl will be noobish and create a team wich can defeat your team easily by checking on your TC 0.o

There's a simple way to stop that. Don't put your competitive battling team in your trainer card. It's as simple as that. Just use your other pokemon or your favourite pokemon.

I luve the new version it is so easy. Thank you. Have u thought about doing a Pokemon fusion generator?

Wow! Awesome! KEWL! ;078;;078;;078;;078;;078; I need to get me some sweet TCs!!!!!!!!

Theres no point in this being open.

Status
Not open for further replies.