• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Want a Trainer Card? Look Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big B

Nice. I just made mine. Thanks for the link!

Nightwing

World's Greatest
Ok guys,

My good friends over at Pokecharms have coded a cool new program that automatically makes a Trainer Card for you as opposed to you wasting hours doing it

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/

All you have to do is follow their simple steps and its done simple as pie. Such as this one I just made while writing this

9d2fefd67ee806317e6c67beb75a312b.png

Genius eh. They allow for all forms of all Pokémon (except Arceus at the moment)

So yeah, instead of going "Can someone make me a trainer card", if you really want one, these guys have given you the easy way to do it.

Kudos to Oak of Pokecharms!

For a second I though some n00b made a thread here....

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
It would totally rocked if ALL the trainer cards in the forum were like this. That way you wouldn't see people with HORRIBLE TCs in their sigs, they would all be uniform and look exactly the same, thus making it look really ordered.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Thanks for saying. It wil be useful for many members, but I don't need one, because there's no room for it anymore.

The only downside is that you can only pick Trainers from DP.

Last edited:

tpl2000

love = good pie
great tool, but nothing beats handmade...err...computer made? err made by someone else. there, i laugh in your face, stupid grammar rule.

Sweet! This means I don't have to pay anymore gold to Alex AKA Zipzap713! =D

*huggles her goldies* X3

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
Great

Im So Happy I Wante Done And Now I Got One Ill Go And Make A Second One When I Get Pearl And Ill Show You My Pokemon Ill Trade For My Wishlist Pokemon ^_^

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
Great

Im So Happy I Wante Done And Now I Got One Ill Go And Make A Second One When I Get Pearl And Ill Show You My Pokemon Ill Trade For My Wishlist Pokemon ^_^

Dude18210

Fear my freaky hair!
Wow this is sweet I'll make one right away. :)

Hell_fire

......duck...
i actuall give these cards a 7/10 why??? cause the pokemon have whites around them ONLY TRAINER CARD GENERATORS DO Thaat and all real people strive to fixc that so WE RULE

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
kool but i prefer the ones I make by hand, imho there nicer and you get to add ur own touch to them, and every card is differet. But still Good job creating the program

Status
Not open for further replies.