• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Want to know why your trade shop isn't approved? READ THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I am sick and tired of going to approve your shops just to see that you haven't followed the rules. So I'm writing this up as a clarification as to why your trade shop probably isn't approved. I strongly recommend you read this over so that you understand it. If you don't, pm myself or another trade mod and we can clarify it for you.

About 99% of threads that aren't approved are because they don't follow the second rule.

2. You must be offering and looking for at least 10 Pokemon.

This means 10 individual Pokemon each. If there is anything under 10 Pokemon that you are either offering or looking for then your shop will not be approved.

Note that if you want to trade items/services in your thread as well, that's fine, but they don't count towards the minimum of 10 Pokemon and you can't make a thread for just items. Also note that you must be very specific about everything you are trading.

Basically what you need to know from this is:

1) ITEMS AND SERVICES DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE TEN POKEMON RULE.
2) YOU NEED TO BE SPECIFIC WHEN YOU OFFER/LOOK FOR POKEMON

Statements like Shinies do not count towards your ten Pokemon list because you are not being specific. However, if you say something like Shiny Torchic, Shiny Sylveon and Shiny Mamoswine, you've already reached 3/10 of the requirement! The same goes for IV Bred Pokemon and other ambiguous cases like Kanto Pokemon, Starters, etc. Just add the names, it's a little bit more work but it's easier for everyone.

Now I'll actually add some examples:

Offering:

Charmander 31/31/31/31/31 IVs x5
Shiny Torchic x5

Looking For
Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine
Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Umbreon/Espeon/Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon

The following post is perfectly Fine because it lists At least 10 Pokemon in the offering and looking for section. While it's only two species offered, the user in question has 5 of each, therefor making it ten! And while the user is also only looking for two evolution chains, the amount of Pokemon in these chains make up the requirement for ten.

Offering:
Yveltal
Xerneas
Charizard
Milotic
Volbeat
Oddish x5

Looking For:
Legendaries
Gogoat
Crobat
Starters
Absolite
Charizardite Y

This shop would be denied. The offering section is perfectly fine, but the looking for section does not have 10 Pokemon. It only has 2 Pokemon, Crobat and Gogoat. Legendaries and starters are Not Specific and do not count towards the 10 Pokemon requirement. Neither do Absolite and Charizardite Y, because they are items and not pokemon.

This message is brought to you by the Sppf 6th gen Trade Forum team.

Status
Not open for further replies.