• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wanting rare versions of my favorite Pokemon

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
I'm NOT looking for shiny's......

But instead, I'm looking for rare versions of my two favorite Pokemon:

Pikachu and Mew.

By rare versions of them, I mean I'm looking for a Pikachu or Mew that you have and that you think is special by being rare (in the case of its moveset, stats, good IVs, EV trained....etc), I'd love to have one.

I am a huge collector of Pikachu and Mew's, so I'd be very interested in receiving anything that would be considered rare or special about them.

Note: Don't post in this thread if you want to offer regular, plain and ordinary Pikachu/Mew's, because I already have plenty of those in my possession.

EDIT: I will take shiny Pikachu's from people, but only if there is something special about it, like its moveset, good IVs, or it's been EV trained.

Last edited:
Uhh I have a Hadou Mew.. The Japanese movie event mew.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Uhh I have a Hadou Mew.. The Japanese movie event mew.
Ooh....

I'm very intersted in that Mew!! O.O

Wow. So, would you be willing to trade that Mew to me, by any chance? If so, what do you want for it?

I have much to offer: 2 legit shiny's (they're common Pokemon though - not legendaries), all the legit legendaries from the GBA games/generation 3 (except for Deoxys).

I do have this Hadou Mew that is Modest but I dunno what could be special about it. :(

~@};-
Wow!

A Modest natured, Hadou Mew that's awesome! ^____^

It's legit right? If so then I really want it.

Would you be willing to trade it? If so what, what do you want from me?

Last edited:
What were the shinies that you have?

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
I doubt you'd be interested in these:

A shiny Wingull, and a shiny Rattata (like I said, they're pretty common Pokemon, even though they're shiny).

I hope you don't mind cloned Pokemon though, because I have cloned all my rare Pokemon....

But anyway, they are completely legit, despite that. ^^

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Aww....

I guess they didn't want my shinies.

Rue Aerith

CoeurDeMirage
You can have my 2nd best Pichu, result of breeding. I could evolve it into a Pikachu, but maybe you want to raise it yourself so it will learn Nasty Plot (lvl. 18). It also has the move Grass Knot.

Edit: I breed them to get good EVs and possibly be competitively acceptable.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
You can have my 2nd best Pichu, result of breeding. I could evolve it into a Pikachu, but maybe you want to raise it yourself so it will learn Nasty Plot (lvl. 18). It also has the move Grass Knot.

Edit: I breed them to get good EVs and possibly be competitively acceptable.
Yes!

Thank you so much!

I would love to have that Pichu!!!! ^______^

What do you want for it?

Does it matter what I give you, or do you want something special?

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
For your wonderful Pichu, I would be willing to trade any of the following Pokemon:

- the 3 birds, the 3 dogs, Ho-oh, Lugia, Kyogre (Level 100), Rayquaza, Groudon, Mewtwo (Level 100)

- any JAA Pokemon that you want (list includes 5 legendaries - Celebi, Latias, Latios, Raikou, Suicune and 5 non-legendaries - Blaziken, Blastoise, Espeon, Umbreon, Dragonite)

- MYSTRY Mew

- WISHMKR Jirachi

- either of my legit shiny's (they're common Pokemon though - shiny Wingull and shiny Ratatta)

All of my Pokemon are legit and were obtained through Coloseum, XD, and the respective events. They have however, been cloned in Emerald though.

TheSen

i have a shiny pikachu ev trained to lvl 100 can u tell me the natures and lvl of ur JAA dragonite latias latios suicune and blastoise please

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
All of my JAA Pokemon are on Level 70, and they are untrained (the only thing I did was change the moveset on Dragonite, Latias, and Latios).

Dragonite, female - Naughty nature

Blastoise - Lax nature

Suicune - Quirky nature

Latias - Relaxed nature

Latios - Brave nature

Intersted in any of those, for your Level 100 (shiny) Pikachu? I'd be very happy to get that Pikachu, since it's EV trained *and* shiny as well. XD

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Mine: ;172; w/Volt Tackle for your ;385; (Wishmaker)
If you think it's not a far trade....I'll throw in a random egg.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
I have A PBR surfing Pikachu.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Well, I'm not *really* interested in Volt Tackle Pichu's, since I could just breed those myself....

But sure, I'll think about it. ^^

I have A PBR surfing Pikachu.
Yes!!

I've been wanting one of those!!!! :)

What do you want for it?

I'll trade you any/all of my JAA Pokemon for it. Also, I'd be willing to trade any of my legit legendaries for it (I have all of them except for Deoxys).

By the way, if you take me up on this offer, let me know which Pokemon you want. I'll have to migrate them. But don't worry, I haven't used up my "migration" for today, so I can still migrate.

Last edited:

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Well, I'm not *really* interested in Volt Tackle Pichu's, since I could just breed those myself....

But sure, I'll think about it. ^^

Yes!!

I've been wanting one of those!!!! :)

What do you want for it?

I'll trade you any/all of my JAA Pokemon for it. Also, I'd be willing to trade any of my legit legendaries for it (I have all of them except for Deoxys).

Which JAA pokemon do you have?

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
I have the following JAA Pokemon: Celebi, Latios, Latias, Raikou, Suicune, Blaziken, Blastoise, Dragonite, Espeon, and Umbreon.

Do any of those interest you, for the PBR Pikachu?