1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Wants To Make A Good Impresion... ^.^

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by SkyWardShaymin, Aug 8, 2011.

1. SkyWardShaymin

SkyWardShaymin It Wasn't Me! -_-

Ummm... hi. I'm SkyWardShaymin, and I only joined these forums, so if anyone could give me some pointers I'll be most grateful. ^.^

Obvisously, I am a big fan of Shaymin, as shown by my username and my favorite pokemon.

I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat to, so feel free to add me or send me a VM.

^.^

2. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

Hello, welcome to SPPF.

You'll love it on these forums. It's full of lots of friendly people so you'll make lots of friends.

3. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

Hellooo and welcome to Serebii, I love your username. Shaymin is one of my favourite Pokemon, I just adore the Sky and Land Formes (Sky is little more) and I hope your enjoy your time at these forums. ;492-s; ;492;

4. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

5. Comet_Dance

Comet_Dance Look Me in the Eyes!

Welcome to SPPF. These forums are one of the best I've ever seen, you'll love it.

6. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Hello thaar! I'm PPL, nya

7. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

Welcome to Serebii Sky! If you need anything, let me know. And if you're into competitive battling and have PO, let me know ;D

8. Welcome to Serebii! If you need anything, let ;129; know!

9. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

hey, welcome to serebii. i love land shaymin :3 if you ever need help, just ask me, bobyjoe.

10. LedZeppelin94

LedZeppelin94 Well-Known Member

welcome to serebii

11. briguin

briguin Dr. Geek

Hello there. A pleasure to meet you. I'm briguin. You'll enjoy yourself here. Have fun! :)

12. xcappel

xcappel Guitarist

Hey! I'm new also, so hopefully ill see you around!

13. KiraRebornXD

KiraRebornXD Well-Known Member

Just be nice say hi to people ya don't know, make new friends, and have fun really.

14. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

Welcome!

Best way to make good first impressions is to read the rules. Don't double post (I did that once when I first joined :/). Learn what trolling is and don't do it. Have a look around or two and get involved once you feel comfortable. Be mature but still have fun!

15. sanae

sanae stop trying to be god ☆

Heyo~ NOW GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY Welcome to SPPf