• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wants To Make A Good Impresion... ^.^

SkyWardShaymin

It Wasn't Me! -_-
Ummm... hi. I'm SkyWardShaymin, and I only joined these forums, so if anyone could give me some pointers I'll be most grateful. ^.^

Obvisously, I am a big fan of Shaymin, as shown by my username and my favorite pokemon.

I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat to, so feel free to add me or send me a VM.

^.^

Elision

Fall Apart.
Hello, welcome to SPPF.

You'll love it on these forums. It's full of lots of friendly people so you'll make lots of friends.

Meowth City

Staff member
Hellooo and welcome to Serebii, I love your username. Shaymin is one of my favourite Pokemon, I just adore the Sky and Land Formes (Sky is little more) and I hope your enjoy your time at these forums. ;492-s; ;492;

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Comet_Dance

Look Me in the Eyes!
Welcome to SPPF. These forums are one of the best I've ever seen, you'll love it.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome to Serebii Sky! If you need anything, let me know. And if you're into competitive battling and have PO, let me know ;D

briguin

Dr. Geek
Hello there. A pleasure to meet you. I'm briguin. You'll enjoy yourself here. Have fun! :)

xcappel

Guitarist
Hey! I'm new also, so hopefully ill see you around!

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Welcome!

Best way to make good first impressions is to read the rules. Don't double post (I did that once when I first joined :/). Learn what trolling is and don't do it. Have a look around or two and get involved once you feel comfortable. Be mature but still have fun!