• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Bully's Playground vs. First Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
bullplayground.png

vs.

firstimpactcopy.png

Rules:

• Serebii Forum General Rules
  • Clan War Rules Apply as well.
  • 5 vs. 5 war with two substitutes allowed per clan
  • This will be both a 4th Generation and 5th Generation war. The opponents will decide among themselves which generation they would like to battle in.

Matchups:

[6]AB2 vs. Serris[6]
[0]Big Beluga vs. Jeyre80[4]
[3]Regarde vs. DragonMaster123[0]
[2]Nilla vs. TheUmbreonMaster[0]
[6]Shadowsfalling19 vs. adbabs[0]

Bully's Playground Substitutes: Yamborski and Natopotato22

First Impact Substitutes: Tomthepom and Heraszor

Deadline is April 22nd 11:59 GMT -5

Have Fun!​

Last edited:
It's clobberin' time. Congradulations AB2, you officially made me Big Baluga's worst nightmare in all of the Serebii forums. Good luck to the rest of you, but I already know the results of my battle. ^_^

Big Baluga is going to loose so bad that they are going to feature our battle log on Fail Blog.

Big Baluga is going to fail this bad.

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
ok because of your cockiness i have officially decided to 6-0 you. i should be able to battle after this weekend.

i will 6-0 you this bad.

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
contacted nilla wafer waiting for reply. I suppose I've had a score to settle with him so it works out. GL to all.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
Beat TUM 2-0, a crit lead the match into that score but it didn't matter in the end, gg.

Edit: If you are wondering about TUM's post down there, My pokemon had legit moves, stats, abilities, levels etc. Apparently sending it to the GTS didn't work, that doesn't mean that there was hacking, it means that there is something about the battle video that doesn't qualify it to be sent online.

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
lost to Nilla, not much to say about the match. Keen predictions on both sides. I haxed with a vital crit and he returned the favor with a vital confuse hax. ah well gg, good luck to the rest of you, i recorded if anyone wants to watch it.

edit: I <3 how pompous you are Nilla, guess I know how you feel beluga.

edit2: nevermind can't show off the vid apparently some of nillas pokemon were pokesav'd/AR'd likely the legendaries cuz thats the only thing that would cause an upload error.
(Not implying they aren't legal hacks and am in no way trying to change the outcome of the match)

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I will battle Serris soon, xP

adbabs

The Scrappy Trainer
hey guys good luck to everyoine, and jeyre im gonna borrow that ice pick

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
lolz i didnt even know we were having a clan war :)
anyways, gl to all

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Nice job, lets try and finish this war up xD

Status
Not open for further replies.